Step off the mainland and onto our high-speed 600-passenger, modern, comfortable vessel that will whisk you away from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini, Bahamas in just 2 hours. Sit back and relax with a snack worry free!
Once in the Island you will have the day at leisure to explore the wonders of Bimini.
About This Deal
Step off the mainland and onto our high-speed 600-passenger, modern, comfortable 170-foot craft that will whisk you away from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini, Bahamas in just 2 hours. Sit back and relax with a snack or bask on our sundeck worry free!
Enjoy your day worry free at leisure exploring the amazing Bimini Island at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is also important to know: • Please pay attention to your specific departure time. In all of our terminals check in starts 3 hours before departure. Boarding doors close one hour before departure (no exceptions). • Allow at least one hour for vessel clearance by local and federal authorities. That means when the ferry arrives to any of our ports (The Bahamas or USA) you might have to wait for clearance to be able to debark. The time is based on authorities’ regulations, not the carrier’s
- The Day Trip to Bimini Sails on selected dates, please check the booking calendar upon reservation for both departure and return. It is MANDATORY to add FULL NAMES, GENDER, DATE OF BIRTH, PASSPORT NUMBER, EXPIRATION DATE AND NATIONALITY, without this information the reservation remains unconfirmed
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only) Approximate free time in Bahamas is from 11.00am to 6.00pm Mon, Wed and Sat and from 11 am to 7 pm Thur, Fri and Sun This service must be booked at least 24 hours before its scheduled time. THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR INFANTS YOUNGER THAN 6 MONTHS
- You MUST have a valid passport and re-entry authorization as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. United states citizens must be in possession of a valid American passport or the united states passport card. Non-united states citizens who are permanent residents must be in possession of a valid passport from their country of birth along with a US alien resident card. EU Citizens must carry along the ESTA for re-entry Persons who are not US citizens or permanent residents of the US and are only visitors in the US and wish to visit the Bahamas must first ensure that the country they are a citizen of does not require a Bahamian visa in order to enter the Bahamas .http://www.bahamas.com/entry-requirements It is the clients SOLELY responsibility to have all the required documentation to exit and re-enter the United States. Gray Line Miami is not responsible if Immigration services do not allow passengers onboard due to lack of documentation. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED DUE TO LACK OF PAPERWORK. Gray Line Miami is NOT responsible for delays caused by weather or by the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival at Bahamas.
- Health Visa NO LONGER required. ONLY Negative Rapid Antigen Test will be required for Day trips.
- Most travelers can participate
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini availbale at $40 additional charge
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Starting on June 19th, 2022 Every passenger that is fully vaccinated WILL NO LONGER NEED A TEST. Passengers will be required to bring Covid test result, proof of vaccinations (original card) on travel day. This is a mandatory request by The Bahamas government. Facemasks remain MANDATORY
- Roundtrip economy class ferry to Bimini
- Port fees & taxes
- Transfers in Miami
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Bahamas
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
2021 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Miami in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.