Soar over the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Waikiki during a parasailing adventure that provides a bird’s-eye view of Oahu. Choose a morning or afternoon tour to fit your schedule, parasailing approximately to 8 -10 mins with tandem/triple with other people. During the 1-hour boat ride, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy being out on the water and look for wildlife like dolphins and whales. (SORRY, transportation is NOT AVAILABLE due to Covid-19)
About This Deal
You will be in a 15 passenger boat with other people. You'll be in a harness with your life jacket on. The Capt will reel you out, dip you in the water, and reel you in. You'll be parasailing tandem side by side. The flight is either tandem or triple depending on the wind conditions. Captain's discretion will prevail for your safety. It is very important that an individual DOES NOT suffer from any serious medical conditions. This activity is an extreme sport that is not friendly for anyone who has mobility issues. Anyone who has suffered from joint disorders or injuries or surgeries. Anyone who has a hard time walking is not recommended to participate. Some heart conditions, stroke, seizures, and other serious conditions are NOT allowed to participate in this activity including expectant mothers. The boat ride can be rough. The whole thing is up to an hour boat ride.
• Hawaiian Parasail, 1651 Ala Moana Blvd Slip 600B Slip 600B, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1487
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Proof of Vaccination Or Negative FDA Covid Test Result received within 48 hrs is required to participate.
- No expecting mothers (bumpy boat ride is risky for pregnant);
- No one who had recent injuries or surgeries;
- No issues with neck, back, hip, leg, knee or any mobility issues
- No illnesses such as heart conditions, stroke, epilepsy, severe high blood pressure or any severe health conditions
- No one who is intoxicated of drug or alcohol
- Minors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a liability waiver and accompany them on board the boat
- Children 15 yrs old and under must have a parent or guardian fly with them
- 3-person flights are dependent on the wind and passenger weight rations, and are up to the captain to decide
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking; maximum combined weight must not exceed 450 lbs (204 kg)
- Swimsuits, sunscreen and closed-toed shoes are recommended
- No one who is intoxicated of drug or alcohol
- Minimum of 5 yrs of age to participant or ride the boat
- Not recommended for those who have Flu-Like Symptoms
- 24-hour cancellation policy- People who are at risks are discouraged to participate in this activity; - No expectant mothers (bumpy boat ride is risky for expectant mom); - No one who had recent injuries or surgeries; - The triple flight is dependent on the wind and weight ration for the Captain to decide. No Guarantee; - Must be at least 5 yrs. old to participate in an activity or to ride in the boat. Juveniles of 15 years or under must be accompanied by their parent or guardian to participate in this activity. - Children 15 yrs of age and under must have their parent or guardian to be on board with them; Children 15 yrs of age and under must have their parent or guardian to fly with them; - Maximum of 450 lbs. weight combined for 2 or 3 people to fly together - A person over 250 lbs or more should be able to fit into the belt of the harness to fly. - Heavy people must be able to walk healthy without an assistant; - Elderly must be in good health condition (SORRY, High risks individuals are discouraged to participate due to Covid-19) - No handicapped persons unless they are able to walk on their own, healthy walk (no wheelchair); No one with mental conditions allowed on board. - No babies and no kid under 5 yrs of age are allowed on board. SORRY, TRANSPORTATION IS NOT AVAILABLE DUE TO COVID-19.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All necessary equipment
- Fuel surcharge
- (SORRY, NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME DUE TO COVID-19) Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Food and drinks (water and soft drinks available for purchase on request)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hawaiian Parasail Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.