Sail the legendary Na Pali Coast aboard Leila, a 50-foot Kauai-made sailing catamaran and witness the beauty of 4000-foot cliffs, cascading waterfalls, sea caves, secluded beaches, dolphins, turtles, and breathtaking scenery; all of which make Na Pali known as the jewel of Hawaii and the 8th wonder of the world.
Feel the wind in your sails as the crew entertains your imagination with Hawaiian legends and history. Nobody sails more and it’s not uncommon to reach speeds of 20 knots or more (weather permitting).
This Kauai sunset tour is perfect for sightseeing and sailing the coast with a chance to see Kauai marine life. Enjoy a delicious selection of locally made dinner items, island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, Mai Tais, and Champagne at sunset.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
Settle in and enjoy a selection of pupus (appetizers) onboard as the vessel makes its way along Kauai’s western shore to the Na Pali Coast, characterized by green sea cliffs that reach dizzying heights of 4,000 feet (1,200 meters), pocketed by lush valleys, tropical waterfalls and remote beaches. As you cruise, hear royal Hawaiian legends that surround the coastline and keep an eye out for traveling sea life including spinner dolphins, sea turtles and migrating humpback whales (December through April).
A freshly prepared buffet style dinner will be served as we set sail and watch the sun sink into the Pacific Ocean. Admire the view and enjoy refreshing island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, or mai tais, and then sip champagne at sunset before you cruise back to Port Allen. Bring a light jacket to stay comfortable on this unforgettable sailing adventure.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Parties of 6 and up must contact Holo Holo a week in advance if needing to make cancellations or changes
- In compliance with the Hawaii Safe Travels program, all guests must provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID test or proper travel documentation to ensure the required 10-day quarantine requirements have been met.
- Face masks are required for all guests and Holo Holo employees under local and Federal law for indoor spaces. Guests are required to bring their own face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc.) and wear while in our office during check-in.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Sightseeing cruise on a 50-foot sailing catamaran
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Dinner - Locally Made Stir-fry Dinner with Hawaiian influence
- Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise. Sunset champagne toast
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Holo Holo Charters, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.