To start off with you’ll cross Moli’i fishpond, an 800 yr old example of ancient Hawaiian aquaculture, where you will learn about sustainable fishing practices as well as our oyster farm and current stewardship practices. Soon after you’ll arrive at “Secret Island” where you will board our catamaran for an ocean tour of Kaneohe Bay. This tour offers spectacular views of Mokoli’i Island, Hakipu’u and Kualoa valleys, and the Ko’olau mountain range. If you’re lucky you may also see turtles or other wildlife.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
This tour requires guests to be able to climb stairs to board our catamaran.
We suggest wearing appropriate clothing and sun protection.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kualoa Ranch, 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-5152
Make your own way to the scenic northern coast of Oahu to arrive at Kualoa Ranch. Your tour starts with a short ride across Moli’i Fishpond, an ancient Hawaiian pond in use more than 800 years ago to supply local villages with fish. As you glide across the 125-acre (50-hectare) fishpond, learn about traditional aquaculture practices in Hawaii.
Stop At: Kane'ohe Bay, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI
On the other side of the fishpond, arrive at Secret Island where your spacious catamaran awaits to take you on your 30-45 minute ocean cruise.
The remains of the prehistoric Ko’olau volcano formed Kaneohe Bay, the Ko’olau mountains and Mokoli’i Island. The eye-catching scenery has served as the backdrop for Hollywood films including Pirates of the Caribbean 4, Pearl Harbor and 50 First Dates.
Stop At: Mokoli’i Island, Oahu, HI 96744
Set out on the turquoise waters of Kaneohe Bay, soaking in incredible views of Mokoli’i Island as you cruise. Pass Hokule'a Beach, a stunning white-sand paradise that is also home to the first modern replica of an ancient Hawaiian sailing boat. Admire the striking sight of the Ko’olau Mountains rising up in jagged green peaks behind the shimmering bay.
Stop At: Kualoa Regional Park, 49-479 Kamehameha Hwy, Oahu, HI 96744-5133
While the fresh ocean breeze keeps you cool, hear lively historical narration and get great photo ops during your scenic cruise. You can enjoy a fantastic perspective on north Oahu’s coastline from the large viewing deck of your catamaran.
You are returned to your starting point after the ocean cruise to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Storage lockers are available to rent with a $5 deposit for all day use
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a scenic tour, no swimming.
- Must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number for contact tracing
- Required check in 45- minutes prior to tour time selected at the Kualoa Ranch Ticket Office
- Photo ID matching the name on the reservation will need to be shown at check in
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Professional guide
- ~20 minute Hawaiian fishpond tour
- ~45 minute ocean catamaran voyage
- Entry/Admission - Kane'ohe Bay
- Food and drinks
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kualoa Ranch in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings