Whether you are an experienced paddle sports enthusiast or just looking for some fun on the water, you've come to the right place. Get out into the beautiful desert air and take part in this fun kayak tour on the Colorado River. Paddle for 5-miles to Emerald Cave. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included only from Mandalay Bay Hotel and you'll also get snacks, bottled water and an expert guide to ensure your day is nothing short of perfect. Come enjoy a different desert experience!
It's a family friendly group activity, No Alcohol or Smoking Allowed.
About This Deal
5-mile round-trip tour of the beautiful Black Canyon. You will arrive at Willow Beach where your U.S. National Kayak Champion guide will get you prepared for this amazing day ahead in your kayaks! When paddling upstream into Black Canyon scour the banks to be the first to spot Desert Big Horn Sheep, or look above and see if there are any Bald Eagles. Your first stop will be one-mile up-stream at a historical overlook, that will give you awe-inspiring views of the legendary Colorado River. Your guide will explain the history of what the river was used for close to 100 years ago! Finally, enjoy the beautiful green waters of Emerald Caves.
It's a family friendly group activity, NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING ALLOWED.
▪ 5 mile kayaking adventure
▪ 3 hours on the Colorado River
▪ 6 hours total from pick up to drop off
▪ See amazing desert wildlife
▪ Experience the beautiful Emerald Cave
▪ Healthy snacks & fruit provided
▪ Short 5-6 min. hike on Historical Site
▪ Guaranteed fun included!
What to bring?
Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, water shoe (no flip-flops!), layered clothing, swimsuit (under clothes) and great attitude.
• Colorado River, Nevada
• Willow Beach, Willow Beach, Arizona
• Emerald Cove, Willow Beach, Las Vegas, NV
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight limit is 300lb/person
- Most travelers can participate
- It's a family friendly group activity, No Alcohol or Smoking Allowed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face mask required in the shuttle bus
- Bottled water
- Life Vest
- Private transportation
- Single or double kayaks
- National park entry fee is 15 USD for adults, free for kids or active military ID or NPS card.
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick-up location is at the Mandalay Bay Hotel - Valet Pick-up area, Lower Level. Pickup is at 9:00AM, 9:30AM or 10:00AM, drop off is at 4pm. We will send our customers a reminder text message with all the details one day before their kayak tour.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Las Vegas SUP Kayak Club in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.