This is a three-hour tour of all the war memorials and sites that have information on all of America's wars. You will get around Washington DC via an air-conditioned van. There will also be stops at the White House, the Capitol, and various presidential memorials.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
Your day will begin with an introduction to your driver and guide. The tour will then set in motion as you proceed to 2nd and Madison Street by the National Mall, where your guide will introduce the Capitol and all that can be seen around it.
Pass By: Jefferson Memorial, 701 E Basin Dr SW At the south shore of the Tidal Basin, Washington DC, DC 20242
A 19-foot bronze statue of perhaps the most esteemed founding father sits beneath a columned rotunda in the style of the Roman Pantheon.
Pass By: Vietnam Veterans Memorial, 5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC, DC 20002
Emotionally stirring memorial pays tribute to the men and women who served in one of America's most controversial wars.
Pass By: Korean War Veterans Memorial, 10 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington DC, DC 20002
This memorial to Korean War veterans consists of the Pool of Remembrance and the triangular Field of Service depicting 19 soldiers on the field of combat.
Stop At: White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, DC 20500
Photo stop outside the White House.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: National World War II Memorial, 1750 Independence Ave. SW Near 7th St. & Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
The last stop on your tour will be at the Air Force Memorial. The Air Force Memorial is on high ground and you can see the entirety of Washington DC. The tour returns to the Hyatt Regency when it is completed.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 3-Hour Washington DC Grand Sightseeing Morning Tour
- Transportation by Air-Conditioned Minivan
- Local Tour Guide
- Photo stops at 6 top DC sites including Lincoln Memorial, White House, and U.S. Capitol
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Entry/Admission - White House
400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Tours by LOBA in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.