Enjoy the most memorable boat tour experience in Miami with Miami VIP Boat Rental! You can have it all! Come and discover some of the most unique local sights and attractions Miami has to offer. If we're lucky, you will be able to spot wild dolphins, manatees, stingrays, and other wildlife creatures in Biscayne Bay. Our beautiful and spacious Sea Ray Yachts are equipped with Bluetooth speakers, coolers, ice, and ample luxury seating. Passengers may bring food, beverages, and alcohol on board. For those who wish to come hands free, don't worry, the captain will be able to stop at many of the waterfront restaurants or bars (within Biscayne Bay) for you to dine in or carry out. All rentals are accompanied by a private licensed captain to ensure the comfort and ease of your rental. So what are you waiting for? Gather your friends and family and come explore the beautiful waters of Miami Beach on one of our luxury yacht excursions.
See you soon!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haulover Beach Park, 10800 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33154-1006
Swim, relax, eat, and drink at the emphasis Miami sandbar.
you will be able to enjoy the miami waters with your group at this stunning sand bar
Haulover is about a 30 min drive to the dock, you will be able to admire all the Million dollar properties along the way.
most of the time dolphins are joining the party
get your camera ready.
Haulover offer a bahamas type scenery! get your camera ready
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Brickell City Center, 701 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130-1946
Brickell City center is an amazing attraction during your experience. a Must!
Brickell is located near the River, a new attraction in Miami where you will be able to look at all the new high rises and entertainment venues along the way
Brickell is stunning at night with all its lighting
Pass By: 1 Fisher Island Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33109-0001
Fisher Island is know for the rich and famous homes!
Get your cameras ready, you are about to check all the superstars residence between Fisher Island and Star Island. It is truly the highlight of the tour.
The Captain will explain in detail the historical point of the City of Miami as well as the ownership of all those residences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bottled water
- cooler and ice
- bluetooth speakers
- Entry/Admission - Haulover Beach Park
- Food & Drink
- Parking. Valet is $5 or public parking available next to hotel
2 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Miami VIP Boat Rental in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.