A private excursion to Grand Canyon National Park’s North Rim will provide you some of the best views, and away from the crowds. This beautiful offers more trees, less people and cooler temperatures than the South Rim. In fact only about 10% of the National Park’s visitors get to the North Rim. The North Rim is at a higher elevation, which means more trees and vegetation. The colors include more greens, along with the desert pinks, browns, purples and other earthy colors. The variety of vegetation, colors and topography make the North Rim a true jewel of the Grand Canyon area.
The North Rim Lodge offers stunning views from the tall viewing windows as well as large outdoor patios with chairs to enjoy the magnificent views. You can also explore the North Rim Visitor Center, gift shop, Deli in the Pines, and the Roughrider Saloon. The Bright Angel Point Trail starts just East of the Lodge for a scenic half-mile trail.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Virgin River Gorge, Arizona 86432, USA
You will depart in the morning from Las Vegas, and head North through the Mojave Desert. Approximately 90 minutes later, you will pass Mesquite, Nevada and enter the Virgin River Gorge, a dramatic and beautiful canyon carved by the rushing river waters in Northwestern Arizona.
Pass By: St. George, St. George, Utah
Crossing into Utah, you will travel through St. George, known as Utah’s Dixie with its mild climate.
Stop At: North Rim Visitor Center, Az-67, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Enjoy three hours inside the Park to walk along the rim, enjoy some short hikes below the rim, visit the Visitor Center and gift shop. You might decide to have lunch at the Deli in the Pines or the with a view in the Dining Room of the Main Lodge.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Grand Canyon North Rim, Highway 67, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At the end of your exploration time, relax and enjoy your return trip, back to Las Vegas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - North Rim Visitor Center
Traveler pickup is offered
Please call our reservations team to confirm your pickup location and number of travelers in your party. Please arrive at the designated pick-up location 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time and look for the tour bus with the National Park Express logo. Please have electronic voucher/confirmation on your phone or printed voucher. Present your booking confirmation and valid photo ID to the tour staff.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the National Park Express in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.