Leave Boston behind and visit two iconic Plymouth Attractions. Help celebrate Plymouth's 400th Birthday on this day trip to "America's Hometown" Plymouth, MA. This unique day trip travels through "The City of Presidents" Quincy, MA where you'll visit the birthplaces of two U.S. Presidents, John Adams and John Quincy Adams. You'll also travel along the coast through the beautiful towns of Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield and Duxbury. While en route to Plymouth you will learn about this historical area of Massachusetts called the South Shore. Upon arrival in Plymouth you will have time for lunch on the Harbor. After lunch the rest of your day will be spent viewing Plymouth Rock, boarding the Mayflower II and visiting Plimoth Plantation. There are also other surprises on this trip that will have you in awe! This magnificent day trip is one that you surely will never forget!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boston Harbor Cruises, Boston, MA 02110
Enjoy complimentary hotel pick-up from your downtown Boston Hotel before departing to Plymouth and Historic Cape Cod.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: PLIMOTH PATUXET, 137 Warren Avenue, Plymouth, MA 02360-2436
Skip-The-Line Admission to popular Plimoth Plantation. Enjoy a discounted turkey dinner at the home of the first Thanksgiving, Plymouth, MA. Imagine stepping back in time to the 17th Century. This is what you will do at Plimoth Plantation’s living Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Plymouth Rock, Plymouth, MA
You’ll also visit Plymouth Harbor to view Plymouth Rock.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plymouth Visitor Information Center, 130 Water St, Plymouth, MA 02360-3838
You’ll also visit Plymouth Harbor to view Plymouth Rock and spend some free time shopping or just taking in the view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Monument to the Forefathers, Allerton Street, Plymouth, MA 02360
View Plymouth’s “Statue of Liberty” the National Monument to the Forefathers. This is thought to be the largest solid granite monument in the world.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Quincy, Quincy, Massachusetts
Stop to view the former home (Peace Field) of of both John Adams and John Quincy Adams (the 2nd and 6th Presidents of the U.S.) You will also visit the home where John Adams was born in 1735.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Scituate Lighthouse, 100 Lighthouse Rd, Scituate, MA 02066-3538
Visit the beautiful New England coastline in Scituate, MA. Stop at the Scituate Lighthouse and hear the story of the famous American Army of Two.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Weymouth, Weymouth, Massachusetts
Drive through the city of Weymouth, MA the birthplace of one of our country's first ladies Abigail Adams.
Pass By: Cohasset, Cohasset, Massachusetts
Drive along the stunning coastline and view the mansions lining Jerusalem Rd.
Pass By: King Caesar House, 120 King Caesar Rd, Duxbury, MA 02332-3916
View the historical homes in the coastal town of Duxbury, MA
Pass By: Marshfield, Marshfield, Massachusetts
View another historical New England coastal town
Stop At: Mayflower II, Water Street State Pier at Pilgrim Memorial State Park, Plymouth, MA 02360
View and tour this historical vessel as it returns to Plymouth, MA
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Infant seats are not available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Food and drink (non-alcoholic) is allowed on the bus
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Due to State Regulations masks are required while traveling inside of our buses
- Boston to Plymouth Small Group Day-Trip
- Admission & Fast Track Entry to Plimoth Plantation
- Admission onboard the Mayflower II
- Stop at Plymouth Rock, the historic disembarkation site of the Mayflower Pilgrims in 1620
- Stop in Quincy to see the birthplaces of two U.S. Presidents John Adams and son John Quincy Adams
- Pass through the City of Weymouth, birthplace to former First Lady Abigail Adams
- Stop and view the Scituate Lighthouse and hear the amazing story of the “American Army of Two”
- Pass through the coastal towns of Marshfield and Duxbury while in route to Plymouth
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off included (select Boston hotels only)
- Round-Trip Transportation via air-conditioned Mini Coach Bus
- Complimentary snacks & bottled water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - PLIMOTH PATUXET
- Entry/Admission - Mayflower II
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch - Lunch may be purchased at a Plymouth Harbor restaurant of your choice
Boston Marriott Long Wharf, 296 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Provided Boston Hotel Pick-Up Locations: Boston Harbor Hotel, Colonnade, Custom House, Fairmont Copley Plaza, Hampton Inn & Suites Boston Crosstown Center, Hilton Back Bay, Hilton Boston Downtown (Financial District), Hotel 140, Hyatt Regency Boston, Intercontinental Boston, Liberty Hotel, Loews Hotel, Marriott Copley, Marriott Long Wharf, Millennium Bostonian Hotel, Omni Parker House, Park Plaza Hotel, Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, Revere Hotel, Seaport Hotel, Sheraton Boston Hotel, W Hotel, Westin Boston Waterfront,
*For those who do not require hotel pick-up, please meet at the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel main entrance (must be confirmed as your pickup location)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New England Trips Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.