SFMOMA was founded in 1935 as the first West Coast museum devoted to modern and contemporary art. Today, it stands as an icon of San Francisco, expanding seven floors of gallery space featuring outstanding holdings of more than 33,000 modern and contemporary artworks and rotating exhibitions on view.
About This Deal
Visit: San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA), 151 3rd St Enter on Howard or Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94103-3107
Come visit the museum that the New York Times described as “changing the face of museums going forward.” After a 3-year closure, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) is once again open with a breathtaking new expansion. Seamlessly integrating the original museum with a new 10-story building designed by international architects Snohetta, SFMOMA now expands, featuring outstanding holdings of more than 33,000 modern and contemporary artworks of painting, sculpture, photography, architecture, design, and media arts.
Make the most of your visit with SFMOMA’s immersive iOS app, including hundreds of 60-90 second audio reflections and responses to artworks in the galleries by composers, comedians, artists, and playwrights, among others. Audio guides are also available to rent at SFMOMA for a fee.
Please note free public tours and spotlight talks are offered daily onsite. Information regarding unique private guided tour experiences and rotating exhibitions can be found on SFMOMA’s website.
SFMOMA is appropriate for visitors of all ages and all guests 18 and younger are free.
With six city-view terraces, a new sculptural staircase and Roman steps where the public can gather, a variety of dining options, and a museum store offering artful gift options for everyone, SFMOMA is an unforgettable experience and a must-see San Francisco destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Everyone needs a ticket for entry, even members and those 18 and under — who always get in free.
- Be sure to book in advance.
- SFMOMA is just steps from Union Square, Yerba Buena Gardens, downtown hotels, the Moscone Center, public transportation, and numerous parking garages.
- Limited bicycle parking is available on-site.
- Voucher cannot be combined with other offers or discount programs.
- Voucher can be redeemed at the Ticketing Desk on the 2nd floor.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Museum admission
- Entry/Admission - San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
- Surcharged Special Exhibitions
1/1/2021 - 1/31/2023
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||01:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
1 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.