Discover Denver one bite at a time on this three-hour walking food tour through the heart of downtown. You'll visit 5 award-winning local Denver restaurants for delicious tastings.
In between tastings, your experienced foodie guide will share stories about Denver's rich history and architecture. From secret tunnels to world-famous bordellos, learn just how wild the west was in the city's early days. You'll visit historic sites and landmarks like the city's oldest jazz club, the baseball stadium, the brand new Dairy Block, the oldest hotel in Denver and the iconic Union Station.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Coors Field, 2001 Blake St At 20th St, Denver, CO 80205-2060
Built in 1995 in the heart of downtown Denver, Coors Field is home to our beloved Rockies and a must-see stop when visiting the Mile High City.
Stop At: Dairy Block, 1800 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80202-1577
This historic block, located in downtown Denver’s LoDo neighborhood, was once home to Windsor Dairy and is now a vibrant micro-district that boasts 15 shops, 19 restaurants, seven bars, a luxury coworking space, and a 172-room boutique hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202-1047
Denver Union Station is the cultural hub and the “crown jewel” of the city. The addition of world-class dining, shopping, and the award-winning Crawford Hotel has revitalized and transformed Denver Union Station far beyond its humble beginnings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cherry Cricket, 2641 E 2nd Ave, Denver, CO 80206-4702
This award-winning local spot has been serving delicious burgers, Colorado green chili and local beers since 1945.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Milkbox Ice Creamery, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Milkbox Ice Creamery, located in the former barbershop on Union Station, stocks sixteen flavors of ice cream available as shakes, malts, sundaes, cones and cups, as well as boozy alcohol shakes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Mcgregor Square, 1901 Wazee St, Denver, CO 80202-2688
In the heart of Lower Downtown Denver (LoDo), adjacent to Coors Field, McGregor Square spans an entire downtown block. This new development includes The Rally Hotel, residences, restaurants, retail outlets, and expansive food-hall, all circling a 17,000 square foot plaza complete with a stadium-sized LED screen.
Pass By: El Chapultepec, 1962 Market St, Denver, CO 80202-1420
Denver's oldest jazz club closed during the COVID-19 pandemic but still sits in a historic building near Coors Field.
Stop At: LoDo, Lower Downtown, Denver, CO 80202
Short for Lower Downtown, LoDo is the heart and center of the Mile High City and contains some of Denver's best local restaurants and bars.
Duration: 3 minutes
Pass By: The Wynkoop, 1634 18th St, Denver, CO 80202-1212
Wynkoop is Colorado’s First Brewpub. For almost three decades they have been brewing handcrafted beer in a modest basement brewery underneath Denver’s largest pool hall. Over the years the neighborhood has transformed, and Colorado’s craft beer industry has exploded.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required. We are unable to accommodate gluten-free, vegan or dairy-free diets. Please let your guide know about serious food allergies so they can point out which tastings to avoid.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Tours run rain, show or shine! Please plan appropriately for weather.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to get checked in.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 5 food tastings
- Three hour guided experience with local foodie guide
- Delicious Denver Food Tours Insiders' Guide to Denver Dining
- Exclusive discounts on other tours and food experiences
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 3 alcoholic drink pairings (available to purchase for $26)
1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Delicious Denver Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.