Experience one of the world’s most beautiful cities on a cruise down the historic Chicago River. On this architecture cruise, head down the main branch of the Chicago River, up the north branch to the East Bank Club, and then south past Willis Tower (Sears Tower) to the old Post Office Building. Take in magnificent city skyline views as you see more than 40 notable buildings, including the John Hancock Center and the Wrigley Building, and learn about their distinctive architecture from your onboard guide, an expert in architecture.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago River, Chicago, IL
Cruise takes place on the Chicago River.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Chicago Skyline, Chicago, IL 60601
Enjoy an amazing view of the city's skyline.
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
50 acres of parks, promenades, gardens, shops, eateries and attractions, including a 15-story Ferris wheel.
Pass By: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S Wacker Drive entrance on Jackson Blvd (south side of building), Chicago, IL 60606-7147
Tallest building in the Western Hemisphere
Pass By: Tribune Tower, 435 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-4066
The neo-gothic tower's signature is the exterior collection of stones from other famous edifices, like the Parthenon, St. Peter's Basilica, Notre Dame, the White House and most recently, the Berlin Wall.
Pass By: John Hancock Center, 875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
The John Hancock Center, is a 100-story, 1,128-foot supertall skyscraper
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All boats have full restrooms and some have a full bar
- Some boats are single deck vessels, the type of vessel you are placed on cannot be guaranteed
- Wheelchairs or other walking assistance equipment are not provided.
- Tour times cannot be changed.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Departure locations cannot be changed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guided architecture cruise of the historic Chicago River
- Live commentary on board
- Drinks (available for purchase)
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shoreline Sightseeing in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.