Join us on a fun and relaxing Napa Valley Wine Tour with one of our luxury coaches. During our full-day tour from San Francisco, you will visit renowned Napa Valley and Sonoma Wineries for tasting, learn about winemaking techniques, and shop for wines and souvenirs in local shops. Taste the finest wines of Napa Valley, have lunch and shop in Napa or Sonoma Square Plaza, and enjoy the picturesque drive over the Golden Gate Bridge through fantastic Napa Wine Country on our wine country tour.
Napa and Sonoma are world-famous for their fine wine and beautiful scenery. Learn about wine from our expert guides as you travel north to California’s Premiere wine country. Then tour wineries and see how grapes are picked, crushed, blended, and bottled; walk through beautiful vineyards with your tour guide and then taste the finished product.
There will also be time for lunch at Historical Sonoma Square or Vintage 1870 in the heart of Napa.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Bay with its stunning views from the Bay Bridge to the Golden Gate bridge offer the perfect beginning of your journey with Gray Line San Francisco. The infamous prison island Alcatraz is centered in the middle of the bay. A must do while visiting San Francisco. Contact us for tickets!
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
The tour crosses the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
On a clear day, the Golden Gate Bridge offers a panoramic view of the bay and the San Francisco skyline.
Stop At: B.R. Cohn Winery, 15000 Sonoma Hwy., Glen Ellen, CA 95422
Under the sun in the Valley of the Moon, BR Cohn Winery has been making small lot, vineyard-designated wines since 1984. Nestled between Sonoma Mountain and the Mayacamas Mountain range in scenic Glen Ellen, the winery offers an inviting, relaxed environment for discovering new wine.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Roche Winery, 122 W Spain St Just Off the Northwest Corner of Sonoma Square, Sonoma, CA 95476-5616
Our second stop will bring you to Roche family boutique winery. where they offer over 35 years of award-winning wine making experience, several vineyard designate wines, varietals and blends, as well as their famous down-to-earth Irish hospitality.
The Roche Family welcomes you to visit either our Sonoma winery tasting room where we offer daily barrel tastings, indoor and outdoor wine tasting bars, light bites, and a shaded outdoor tasting patio with fireplaces.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Sonoma Plaza, Spain Street Between First Street East and First Street West, Sonoma, CA
Lunch Time! After all the wine tasting it is necessary to refuel with some unique culinary fare.
The quaint streets are filled with cafes, restaurants and shops with multiple options for your lunch experience.
Remember after lunch there is still another winery to end the day.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Napa Valley, Napa Valley, California
No visit to northern California is complete without a trip to Napa Valley. We take you through the heart of wine country. It is known for hundreds of hillside vineyards, showing off some of the most reknowen and award winning wines of California.
Stop At: Madonna Estate, 5400 Old Sonoma Rd, Napa, CA 94559-9708
Their wines have been handcrafted and family owned in Napa Valley for nearly a century. They are created from 100 percent organically grown grapes, located in the Carneros region of the Napa Valley.
None of the wines available for purchase are found in any retail stores.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
On our way back to San Francisco, we will stop at the famous Golden Gate Bridge. This will allow the opportunity to experience this historic structure and see the beauty of the San Francisco Bay. Once you disembark the coach you will have plenty of time to take photos, and enjoy the panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay and San Francisco Skyline.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years.
- Please note: Depending on the day of your tour, the order of the wineries you visit, as well as which wineries you visit could change depending on availability and other determining factors. Please see tour description as an example of a typical itinerary, your wine tour will include a visit to 3 of the following wineries: BR-Cohn, Roche, Madonna Estate, Ru-Vango or Muscardini
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Transport by air-conditioned motor-coach
- Professional guide
- Winery and vineyard tours
- Wine-tastings fees at 3 wineries
- Choose from two departure locations in San Francisco: Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- Entry/Admission - B.R. Cohn Winery
- Entry/Admission - Roche Winery
- Entry/Admission - Madonna Estate
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- No Hotel Pick-ups or Drop offs (Pick up from 2 departure zones only)
- Entry/Admission - Sonoma Plaza
1: 478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2: 2805 Leavenworth St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line San Francisco in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.