Explore the best of St. Paul food in the heart of downtown. You’ll learn about the Capital City's robust food culture while exploring its rich history including a lively gangster past. Tastings are based on our multicultural communities and the best water in the country for creating delicious craft beer.
You'll stroll through some of the most historic areas in St. Paul, including the Saint Paul Hotel that overlooks Rice Park and Landmark Center. Along the way you’ll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. Visit one of the best local chocolatiers/confectioners in the Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand-crafted chocolate.
This tour is approximately 90% indoors and includes about 2 city blocks at the beginning and end walking outside.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul Skyway, Saint Paul, MN
Explore the best of St. Paul food in the heart of downtown on this indoor food adventure. You’ll learn about the Capital City's food culture while exploring the city’s rich history. You’ll sample food from an old gangster hangout and drink local-brewed craft beer from the only brewery in the country that uses well water to produce its beer.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Rice Park, 109 W 4th St, 5th St / Washington St / 4th St / Market St, Saint Paul, MN 55101
Stroll through some of the most historic areas in St. Paul including the Saint Paul Hotel that overlooks Rice Park and Landmark Center. Along the way you’ll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership; including a favorite since 1932. Visit one of the best local chocolatiers/confectioners in the Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand-crafted chocolate.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Landmark Center, 75 5th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102-1431
Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand-crafted chocolate.
See the tallest building in St. Paul as well as Mickey’s Dinner Car, a local favorite that was featured in both "The Mighty Ducks" and Rachel Ray's "Tasty Travels" on the Food Network. To cap off an incredible tour of Minnesota’s second-largest city enjoy food from the Restaurant Critics’ Choice for Japanese food along with a variety of African and Mediterranean food. Between the rich history and incredible food, you’ll never want to leave the state’s capital.
This tour is approximately 90% indoors and includes about 3 city blocks walking outside.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mickey's Diner, 36 7th St W, St Paul, MN 55102, USA
24-hour landmark diner features a wide variety of traditional comfort dishes in a vintage train car.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please specify any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- This tour can provide an alternative menu for the following food allergies or food choices IF requested at least 24 hours before the tour: nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, shellfish-free, pork-free, vegetarian or vegan.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Photo ID required
- All travelers will be required to sign a Liability Waiver before the start of the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Visit Mickey’s Dining Car that was featured in the "Mighty Ducks" and "Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels"
- Stroll through the most historic areas in St. Paul, including Rice Park and the Landmark Center
- Sample local foods and a craft beer
- Professional local guide
- Small group tour that includes all taxes, fees, and handling charges
Union Depot, 214 4th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
125 9th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Taste Twin Cities in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.