This adventure into one of America’s most treasured National Parks is a must-do while in Colorado. We maximize your time in the park to see and do as much as we can. You'll Take a short walk to a beautiful waterfall. Discover fragile alpine tundra and see incredible rocky mountain views as you travel for 11 miles above timberline along Trail Ridge Road while reaching an elevation of 12,183 feet. Enjoy a picnic lunch while surrounded by pristine mountain scenery. Observe a variety of wildlife including herds of grazing elk and yellow-bellied marmots. Visit the quaint mountain village of Estes Park and explore the souvenir and artisan shops. Visit the Historic Stanley Hotel if interested. See Learn and Explore all Rocky Mountain National Park has to offer don't just drive past.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fall River Visitor Center, 3450 Fall River Rd, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO 80517-9219
Enter into Rocky Mountain National Park for the day of adventure
Stop At: Alluvial Fan, Old Fall River Rd About 3 Mi West of the Fall River Entrance Station, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
Walk down the trail and take in the fresh air withness the power of destruction along your walk to a waterfall and alluvial fan. See boulders the size of cars deposited onto the valley floor
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Horseshoe Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
Enjoy a picnic lunch nestled into a picturesque mountain valley next to a stream
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Trail Ridge Road, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
Travel 11 miles into the Alpine along this scenic drive on the highest paved road in North America stopping to take photos and walk down the overlooks and enjoy the majestic views and wildlife sightings.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alpine Visitor Center, Trail Ridge Rd., Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
Visit the Ranger Station and Gift shop or enjoy a walk up to the highest point on Trail Ridge Road taking in the 360 degree breathtaking mountain views
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Many Parks Curve Overlook, Us 34, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
See the many sides of the park on this short walk with views of Long's Peak and the mountain valleys
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Beaver Meadows Visitor Center, 1000 US Highway 36, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO 80517-8311
Exit the park through Beaver Meadows looking for wildlife along the way.
Stop At: Downtown Estes Park, Estes Park, CO
Stroll down Elkhorn Avenue grab a drink or ice-cream and pop into the local shops or visit the historic Stanley Hotel while in this quaint mountain town.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the unlikely event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please call or email at least 24 hrs in advance with you sandwich selection for the picnic lunch. Please choose from the following options: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Tuna Salad or Veggie. If we do not receive your request a turkey sandwich will be provided.
- We will travel up into high altitudes if concerned please consult you physician prior to travel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides and guests will wear face masks while in the van when regulations require it.
- National Park fees
- Snacks and water bottle refills
- Picnic Lunch in the park
- Local Driver/Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Small-group tour 12 guests or less total
- Entry/Admission - Alluvial Fan
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Park
- Entry/Admission - Trail Ridge Road
- Entry/Admission - Alpine Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Many Parks Curve Overlook
- Gratuities (10-20% recommended)
Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Colorado Sightseer in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.