Discover the Minneapolis’ crown jewel, Minnehaha Falls, with this affordable walking tour.
• Find out about the park’s forgotten history including how it's been frequented by pioneering millwrights, carnival barking showmen, U.S. Presidents and lonely hermits
• Hear from producer Frank Bures, an award-winning writer, essayist and the editor of Under Purple Skies: The Minneapolis Anthology
• Do it all in an hour or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish
• Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
• Use the virtual tour option at home
Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code.
The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Longfellow House, 4800 S Minnehaha Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
This self-guided audio tour takes you from the Longfellow House to the Song of Hiawatha Garden.
Pass By: John H Stevens House Museum, 4901 Minnehaha Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55417
The tour passes by the John H Stevens House. You'll hear about the house while you walk.
Pass By: Statue of Garasu no Usagi, Ninomiya JR Ninomiya Ekimae, Ninomiya-machi, Naka-gun 259-0123 Kanagawa Prefecture
The tour passes by several statues including the Statue of Garasu no Usagi.
Pass By: Hiawatha Statue, 4801 S Minnehaha Park Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
The tour passes by the Hiawatha and Minnehaha Statues. You'll learn why everyone hated, and made fun of, poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow’s ”The Song of Hiawatha”.
Pass By: Minnehaha Falls, Sea Salt Eatery, 4825 Minnehaha Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55417, Minneapolis, MN
The tour passes by the Minnehaha Falls. You'll hear about the first person to kayak over the falls.
Pass By: Minnehaha Falls Lower Glen Trail, Minneapolis, MN, USA
The follows part of the Minnehaha Falls Lower Glen Trail.
Pass By: Song of Hiawatha Garden, 4801 S Minnehaha Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
The tour ends in the Song of Hiawatha Garden. On the way, you'll hear how Minneapolis got its start, and what “Minnehaha” means.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- VoiceMap app for Android and iOS
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Food and Drink
- Smartphone and headphones
Godfrey Parkway, Godfrey Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
Minnehaha Falls: A Self-Guided Audio Tour of Minneapolis
6/23/2022 - 12/23/2023
|Monday - Sunday :||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
60 to 90 minutes
Song of Hiawatha Garden, 4801 S Minnehaha Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings