If you’re interested in exploring DC memorials quite thoroughly, this self-guided audio tour along the Mall’s Reflecting Pool is for you. We’ll be walking along some of the city’s newest ground that honors the country’s greatest sacrifices.
We start our tour where the city founders started the city. Our path begins at the vortex of the meridians used to map the new capital city. From what is now the base of the George Washington Monument, we wind our way through the memorials that surround the National Mall's Reflecting Pool.
• The stones honoring the country’s Greatest Generation
• A garden commemorating the nation's rebellious founders
• The stark simplicity of the black wall representing the Vietnam era
• A dedication to the president who maintained this country's union, in spite of civil war
• A walk through the fields of Korea alongside the soldiers of every war
• Bonus tracks that expand on theme of ‘Controversies and Compromises’
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: World War II Memorial, 1750 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
The tour makes a brief stop before going around the World War II Memorial.
Pass By: Constitution Gardens, Constitution Ave The Mall, Washington DC, DC
The tour takes place in Constitution Gardens.
Pass By: Vietnam Women's Memorial, 5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC, DC 20007
The tour passes by the Vietnam Women's Memorial
Pass By: Vietnam Veterans Memorial, 5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC, DC 20002
The tour passes by the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Pass By: 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington DC, DC 20037
The tour visits the Lincoln Memorial.
Pass By: Korean War Veterans Memorial, 10 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington DC, DC 20002
The tour passes by the Korean War Veterans Memorial.
Pass By: Lincoln Retail Refreshments & Gift Shop, 100 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington, DC 20245, USA
The tour ends with two bonus tracks outside the Lincoln Retail Refreshments And Gift Shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
Jefferson Pier Stone, 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20230, USA
Confirm time with the local provider in advance of your experience.
The National Mall's Monuments: A Self-Guided Audio Tour
7/14/2020 - 2/14/2024
|Monday - Sunday :||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
90 to 110 minutes
Lincoln Retail Refreshments & Gift Shop, 100 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington, DC 20245, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the VoiceMap in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings