Somerset Hotel Nestled Amongst Gardens and Orchards
Farthings Hotel • Somerset, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room (Prices from £65)
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening (Select Options)
- Glass of Wine if Dining on Second Evening (Select Options)
Somerset is a county of unexpected treats; whether you visit for the history, the nature, or the food, stay at the Farthings Country House Hotel & Restaurant.
Overnight Stay for Two People with Breakfast—£65 (up to a £130 value)
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Breakfast—£124 (up to a £260 value)
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Breakfast and Three-Course Dinner on First Evening—£160 (up to a £324 value)
Your traditional country-style lodgings come complete with individual décor, en suite, flat-screen TV with Freeview, garden views, tea- and coffee-making facilities, biscuits, and mineral water.
The Food & Drink
Food here is something special: most ingredients are sourced from the hotel's on-site holding, where they rear their own pigs and turkeys and grow produce from apples and grapes to medlars and quinces. The rest comes from the local family butcher, while meats are home-smoked on a traditional wood fire. Try the fine fare at the restaurant for yourself: included with your stay are daily continental breakfast, a three-course table d'hôte menu on the first night (with dinner option only), and a glass of wine each if you return to dine here on the second night (min. two course). Choose from an evening menu that features such dishes as home-cured gravlax, lobster and West Bay crab thermidor, traditional roasted chicken, and Farthings homemade ice cream.
When you're not busy ordering second helpings, get out into the region and discover some delightfully offbeat attractions: the Ice Cream Emporium, the Willows & Wetlands Visitor Centre, and Quantock Trekking are all in Taunton. Alternatively, further afield, there's Beer Quarry Caves, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole Caves, and Exmoor National Park.
• This Escape is for two people.
• Friday and Saturday night stays are subject to a £20 supplement.
• Wi-Fi is available for a £5 charge, per day.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, or for £8 per night for children's cots/cribs.
"[Somerset] is still a deeply rural corner of England, where cider's brewed in the time-honoured way, thatch still graces many a rooftop, and the landscape unfurls across a varied panorama of meadows, mumps, hamlets and hills."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2014
- £20 supplement for stays including a Friday or Saturday, paid direct to merchant
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds, all children under 2 years are charged £8 per night for children's cots/cribs, there is no capacity for extra beds in the room, the maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1, supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- Well behaved dogs welcome, £8 supplement paid direct to merchant, inform at time of booking
- Wifi available, £5 supplement per day, paid direct to merchant
- Voucher includes: One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room (Prices from £65), Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening (Select Options), Glass of Wine if Dining on Second Evening (Select Options)
- Check in 3pm; check out 11am
- Option C: 3 course dinner is valid on first evening of stay only
- Option B and C: Glass of Wine Each if Returning to Dine on Second Evening valid if dining on 2 courses each
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01823 480 664 for further information if required
- Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to cancel this purchase within 30 days
- Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2014 • Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings