Squaw-mazing Lake Tahoe
Resort at Squaw Creek • Olympic Valley, CA
- A One-Night Weekday Stay ($194) or a Two-Night Weekend Stay ($453) for Two in a Deluxe Forest View Room
- Breakfast for Two Each Morning at Six Peaks Grille
- One Bottle of House Wine
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Tahoe saw a terror of a winter last season (in a good way), and earlier-than-usual snowfall seems to suggest a repeat this year.
Get it while it's cold: a one-night weekday stay ($194) or a two-night weekend stay ($453) for two in a Deluxe Forest View Room at the Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four Diamond property about three hours northeast of San Francisco.
Both packages include one king or two queen beds, breakfast for two each morning, and a bottle of house wine.
Each of 405 guest rooms is outfitted with sleek, modern touches (think custom furnishings, slate entryways, ceramic-tiled bathrooms, granite vanities, and LCD flat-screen TVs) to lend the resort a luxurious, residential feel.
You'll also get an unparalleled ski experience, as this site of the 1960 Winter Olympics was rated one of the Top 50 Ski Hotels by Condé Nast Traveler. Ski-in, ski-out access means less time waiting and more time skiing, while more than 400 acres of nearby trails beckon snowshoers and cross-country skiers alike.
The outdoor exhibition rink overlooks the Sierra Nevada range, which makes ice skating a special experience.
Relive your childhood by renting a sled and taking to the on-site slope—ample fireplaces and three outdoor steaming Jacuzzis will help you thaw out afterward.
Dining at the resort is always first-class as well, especially when you're taking in the panoramic view through the floor-to-ceiling windows at Six Peaks Grille.
This is the snow day you've been waiting for. Bundle up and let the games begin—all while indulging your sophisticated side at this luxe alpine resort.
For additional information, visit the Resort at Squaw Creek on Facebook.
"The most deluxe resort on the lake is the Resort at Squaw Creek, a paradise for skiers, golfers, and tennis players."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Buy as many as you like
- Limit one (Option A or B) voucher per reservation
- Reservations required 48 hours in advance and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; taxes and daily resort fee payable upon arrival the resort
- Not valid on group rates.
- Reservations are subject to resort minimum stay restrictions
- Date changes may incur additional fees.
- Valid for stays Jan 8,2012-Apr 15, 2012
- Black Out Dates: January 13-19, 27-29, February 1, 8, 9, 17-25 March 11-15, 22-24 ; other blackout dates may exist
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2012 • Enjoy By April 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings