Take a Hike to Rocky Mountain National Park
Anniversary Inn Bed & Breakfast • Estes Park, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Local Wine and Cheese Plate
A gateway to nature is an exercise in simplicity: Rustling pines, blossoming fields, and grazing animals can all be seen just by setting one foot in front of the other.
Get your foot in the door of the Anniversary Inn Bed & Breakfast on a two-night Escape for two, and slip into a carefree stride amid the beauty of Estes Park, Colorado ($205). Set just one mile from the world-renowned Rocky Mountain National Park, this century-old outpost balances its rustic surroundings with unadulterated comforts.
Sneak away from your sprint-like schedule in the city—Estes Park is 90 minutes from Denver and 60 minutes from Boulder—and the Anniversary Inn will have a bottle of local wine and a plate of cheese and crackers waiting for you and your plus one.
In the morning, head down to the dining room or the porch for a complimentary two-course breakfast—which could include French toast, fluffy eggs, fruit, and sausage—and then get a leg up on awaiting adventures in Rocky Mountain National Park.
"With herds of elk, moose, bighorn sheep, and deer—and clouds of bluebirds, Steller's Jays, and butterflies—it's no wonder most visitors to this 265,800-acre park cite wildlife watching as the top draw here," says Travel + Leisure.
Sink your toes into the multitude of hiking trails (more than 300, in fact) with a two-step to the popular Cascade Falls or the top of Deer Mountain. Later, kick up your heels on the inn's porch or in the warm, inviting great room with a stash of fresh baked goods, snacks, and beverages. Then, select a DVD from the inn's library to enjoy in your room.
On your last day in town, go fly-fishing on the Big Thompson River or plant your arches on the pedals of a two-wheeler from Estes Park Mountain Shop and climb 4,000 feet on Trail Ridge Road, taking in panoramic views that'll sweep you off your feet.
Said bike ride may not be a walk in the park, but booking this week's Escape is.
"The Anniversary Inn was a perfect place to stay in Estes Park—just minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park, nice restaurants, and town. The main house is a beautiful, historic log building with comfy, tasteful furnishings. Breakfasts were excellent."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: October 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: April 30, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: November 18-25, 2012 and December 23-30, 2012
- Upgrade to a cabin available at time of reservation
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily gourmet breakfast for two, one bottle of wine (from local winery) and cheese/cracker plate
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings