A Fountain of Charm Along Clear Lake
Rancho De La Fuente • Lakeport, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($210) or Fridays and Saturdays ($250), in the Red, Tuscan, or Renaissance Room
- Welcome Bottle of Wine or Prosecco
- Full Daily Breakfast
- Private Four-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine
The native Pomo tribe called the area now known as Lakeport, California along Clear Lake "Kaci-badon" meaning "water lily"—so awash in beauty was this locale's natural charm. Get ready to be refreshed with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($210) or Fridays and Saturdays ($250), in the Red, Tuscan, or Renaissance Room at Rancho de la Fuente Bed and Breakfast, a Victorian-era farm house dripping with comfort and hospitality.
Built in 1893, the inn boasts much of its original feel: Think four-poster beds and claw-foot tubs. A bottle of wine or Prosecco awaits your arrival.
Each morning dip into a warm breakfast prepared with ingredients from the on-site organic farm. Quench your thirst for scenic vistas as you troll 42 acres of lush countryside, or get your feet wet at Clear Lake State Park where you can fish, swim, or hike.
Your cup overflows during one included four-course dinner for two complete with a bottle of wine. Prepared in the Victorian-style kitchen, the hearty meal is sure to cater to classic tastes.
Historic downtown Lakeport is swimming with activity. Dive into a rodeo or county fair or sail into an endless array of outdoor pursuits amid the surrounding mountains.
There's plenty to love about a quaint country getaway—and the 40-perecent-off price tag is only one of the things to gush about.
"If you love immaculate old country homes with piano in the parlor, lots of porch space with beautiful views, a comfortable living room with all the modern amenities, and a breakfast to make everyone happy, you should spend at least one night here."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Please book reservations by September 1, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Pets allowed
- Two vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers include Welcome Bottle of Wine or Prosecco, Full Daily Breakfast, and a Private Four-Course Dinner with a Bottle of Wine
- Blackout dates: 5/4-5/5, 6/9, 6/29-6/30, 9/17-9/24, 10/5-10/6, 11/2-11/3
- 9% room tax not included and payable upon check-in
- Children are welcome
- For parties greater than 2 people, please call for upgrade availability to a cottage
- Private dinner may include other LivingSocial guests, depending on booking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 18, 2012 • Enjoy By October 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings