A Range of Recreation in the Historic Triangle
Colonial Crossings of Williamsburg • Williamsburg, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four, Sundays through Thursdays ($120) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
Some people feel intimidated by a lot of options, while others crave the freedom of endless possibilities. If you belong to the latter group, feel free to sample all that Virginia's Historic Triangle has to offer with this week's Escape to Colonial Crossings of Williamsburg.
There's something for everyone in Williamsburg, so bring along up to three fellow history buffs, golf gurus, or thrill seekers for a two-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($120) or Fridays and Saturdays ($189). Or, opt to visit for three nights, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299).
Colonial Crossings's condo-style accommodations feature pillow-top mattresses, full kitchens, and balconies or patios to ensure you're never without the comforts of home. You'll enjoy plenty of independence to do as you please, so make a splash in the outdoor pool, work up a sweat at the fitness center, or draw a warm bath in your jetted tub.
The historic streets of Colonial Williamsburg—brought to life through reenactments and period costumes—offer too much to see and do to in one day. Jamestown, the site of the first permanent English settlement in America, is nearby, as is the Virginia War Museum, where visitors can view vast collections of military artifacts.
You'll find no shortage of modern-day entertainment in the area. Inquire with the resort about setting up tee times at numerous surrounding golf courses, or purchase tickets to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, named the world's most beautiful theme park for 21 consecutive years by the National Amusement Park Historical Association. Whether you're after a range or rides or a menagerie of animals, the park delivers it all.
This week's Escape to Virginia proves you can never have too many options. And if you run out of time for everything you want to do, you'll have no choice but to visit again.
"No other region in Virginia contains more variety and options for the traveler than its southeastern coastline. Colonial Williamsburg has evoked the days of America's forefathers since its restoration began during the 1920s."-- Read Fodor's Review of Williamsburg and Hampton Roads
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 6/29-7/8, 11/16-25, and 12/21-12/30
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 22, 2013 • Enjoy By March 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings