Not Far from Cancún, an Island Retreat
Hotel Villa Rolandi • Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with Jacuzzi ($648) or Master Suite with Jacuzzi ($848) from Now to December 20, 2012
- Or, a Four-Night Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with Jacuzzi ($790) or Master Suite with Jacuzzi ($990) from January 4 to December 20, 2013
- Daily Breakfast
- Two 50-Minute Massages
- Round-Trip Yacht Transportation from Cancún to Isla Mujeres
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Away from the crowded beaches of Cancún and just 15 minutes by boat is the quintessential island hideaway: Isla Mujeres. Surrounded by the calm, warm Caribbean Sea, the four-mile-long is remote, but not lacking luxe accommodations. Escape to Hotel Villa Rolandi, a smallish hotel known for hosting celebrities seeking an away-from-it-all vibe.
"The sense of escape begins the minute you board a private yacht at Cancún's Embarcadero Marina and leave behind the lineup of pirate ships and tour boats," Concierge.com says. "Graceful white egrets gaze unperturbed from mangrove perches as your craft slips into Laguna Makax on the sleepy western shore of Isla Mujeres. A porter awaiting your arrival leads the way up a marble staircase to a suite overlooking the sparkling sea."
Listed on Travel + Leisure's T+L 500 in 2010, the rooms are tastefully furnished and feature Italian marble or local tikul stone finishes, a private terrace with ocean views and a Jacuzzi, and spa-like bathrooms with a shower that can be converted to a sauna. Stay for four nights in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with Jacuzzi ($648) or Master Suite with Jacuzzi ($848) from now to December 20, 2012; or, stay in an Oceanfront Junior Suite with Jacuzzi ($790) or Master Suite with Jacuzzi ($990) from January 4 to December 20, 2013.
In the morning, enjoy a continental breakfast as you overlook the water from your room's sitting area. Between the zipline adventures and the world-class diving, you'll find plenty to keep you occupied within minutes of the hotel. Sandwiched between a white-sand beach and a deep-water lagoon (where the resort's private yacht docks each day), Villa Rolandi's landscape features three outdoor pools, yacht services, and The Spa & Thalasso Center.
At the Mediterranean-inspired spa, settle in for two included 50-minute massages using a choice of methods, including Swedish, reflexology, or hot stones. After dark, the hotel's adults-only environment provides the perfect setting for a romantic dinner overlooking the ocean. European Chef Daniele Muller's Swiss-Italian menu offers such specialties as calamari brochettes, brick-oven goat with grappa, and handmade cheese tortellini.
Whether you're searching for an adventure-packed Escape or a sedentary siesta, this is one island where being a castaway ain't half bad.
"Both the restaurant and the infinity pool overlook the Bahía de Mujeres, and a path leads down to an intimate beach. For additional pampering, try thalassotherapy at the spa, an ancient form of natural healing that uses hot seawater."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hotel Villa Rolandi
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21 - January 3, 2013
- Taxes of 14% are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHAS
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings