Surrounded by Turquoise in the Bahamas
Exuma Palms Hotel • Great Exuma, Bahamas
- A Four- ($340) or Six-Night ($480) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room from Now to November 20, 2012
- Or, a Four- ($420) or Six-Night ($600) Stay for Two in an Oceanfront Room from December 1, 2012 to October 29, 2013
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Round-Trip Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- One Entrée and One Drink Per Guest
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers to Extend Stay
The Exumas: The string of Bahamian islands (some uninhabited) that boast secluded beaches and tranquil aquamarine cays, miles away from the bustling resorts and cruise ships of Nassau.
"The water here is some of the prettiest in the world, and comes in every shade of blue and green (you'll grow tired trying to name the exact color); beaches are dazzling white," says Fodor's. "Combine that with fresh seafood and friendly locals and you have yourself one of the best vacation destinations in the Bahamas."
Located on the 37-mile-long Great Exuma, the Exuma Palms Hotel has prime real estate on Three Sisters Beach. Escape for a four- ($340) or six-night ($480) stay in an oceanfront room between now and November 20, 2012, or a four- ($420) or six-night ($600) stay between December 1, 2012 and October 29, 2013. The hotel handles round-trip transportation from the airport.
Look out over the turquoise water from your balcony or patio in a room that also features amenities like A/C and a ceiling fan, a flat-screen TV with cable, a microwave, a mini fridge, and a coffee machine. In the morning, find an authentic Bahamian breakfast of grits and sheep's tongue souse or more American fare like pancakes and poached eggs at the hotel's restaurant. And return later for lunch (Escapees each have an included entrée and drink) to indulge in roasted snapper, conch linguini, or a grilled grouper sandwich.
Between meals, head to Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park—the first land-and-sea preserve in the world (established in 1959) and a mecca for snorkelers and scuba divers. Or, do as so many others do and get on a boat.
"The sailing rivals that of the Grenadines and the Abacos," says Frommer's. "If you don't come in your own craft, you can rent one here, from a simple little daysailer to a fishing runabout, with or without a guide."
The next day, pick up a Bahamian straw bag or hat at the Straw Market in George Town before exploring Thunderball Grotto, the underwater cave famous for its appearance in so many popular films. Later, sink your toes into the white sand and enjoy being on island time.
"The location and service are top-notch. The view of Three Sisters Beach is simply breathtaking and makes you realize why you came to Exuma—for the pure and stunning beauty."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 19 – January 4 and April 16–30, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy; maximum occupancy is four adults and each person is an additional $20 per person per night
- Children are welcome at no extra charge; dinner and breakfast surcharges may apply
- All rooms are non smoking, each room has a patio or balcony for smoking
- Airfare not included; Georgetown International Airport (GGT) is closest airport to property
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 29, 2013 • Enjoy By October 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings