Right on the River in Estes Park
Boulder Brook on Fall River • Estes Park, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays ($199) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($219), in a One-Bedroom Suite
- Welcome Gift with Bottle of Red Wine, Chocolates, and Travel Candle
- $50 Couples' Massage Credit
- Two-for-One Wine Tasting and 20% Discount on Purchases at Snowy Peaks Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Marveling at the Rocky Mountains is a must on anyone's bucket list. But communing with local critters at a crowded campsite? Not so much.
If your idea of roughing it in the wild includes a king-size bed, a fireplace, and prime view of the river, well, pack your rucksack and Escape to Boulder Brook on Fall River in Estes Park, about 65 miles northwest of Denver.
"It would be hard to find a more beautiful setting for lodging than this," says Frommer's. "Surrounded by tall pines and cradled in a ruggedly majestic valley two miles from the park entrance, all suites face the Fall River, and all have private riverfront decks and full or partial kitchens."
The park they're mentioning is, of course, Rocky Mountain National Park. And each spacious suite features a living area with a gas fireplace, complimentary Wi-Fi, a 42-inch flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and a separate bedroom with a king-size bed and a second TV and DVD player.
After tasting a selection of wines made with Colorado grapes—including merlot, syrah, viognier, and chardonnay—at Snowy Peaks Winery, stop for dinner at The Other Side Restaurant, where one appetizer is on the house when you order two entrées, which run the gamut from Rocky Mountain rainbow trout prepared four ways to charbroiled wild game and steaks.
Spend your days roaming into the wilds of the Rockies—home to deer, elk, and bighorn sheep—via a pair of snowshoes or cross-country skis, then unwind with an in-room couples' massage and a dip in the outdoor hot tub. Hidden away in the trees, the property offers the best version of camping: an idyllic setting and beds topped with 300-thread-count linens.
"Sleep regally on linens with at least a 300-thread-count. Suites have either a full kitchen or kitchenette, a private deck, and a gas fireplace, and all but two have a jetted tub."-- Read Fodor's Review of Boulder Brook on Fall River
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Reservations must be made by: January 15, 2013; Stay must be completed by: April 30, 2013
- Non-smoking facility (both indoors and outdoors)
- Upgrades to Spa Suite available for an additional $40/night. Upgrades are subject to availability; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Rate based on 2 adults per room; One-Bedroom Suite can accommodate up to 2 extra people. $10 for each additional person over 12; children 12 and under are free
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2012; February 14-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Lodging taxes and massage gratuities not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Includes one welcome package (one bottle of red wine, one half-pound box of chocolates and one travel candle), one $50 couples massage credit, buy one-get one wine tasting plus 20% off purchases at Snowy Peaks Winery
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings