Endless Summer in Fort Lauderdale
Beachcomber Resort and Villas • Pompano Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109)
- Cabana Rental for Two
- Two Welcome Drinks
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Seven Nights
Now that autumn has arrived, your memories of summer weather grow fonder with every falling leaf. If you long for those sunny days and balmy nights, this Escape to Fort Lauderdale is your chance to relax on the beach with an umbrella over your head and another in your drink.
Bury your toes in the sand at the Beachcomber Resort and Villas: you and a guest will stay in an Ocean View Room for one night, Sundays through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109). You'll also receive a cabana rental for two and two welcome drinks.
Kick back in one of the cushion chaise lounges on your private balcony to enjoy views of the hotel's pool deck and Atlantic Ocean. Your accommodations are outfitted with British Colonial furnishings and plush bedding and also come with complimentary Wi-Fi, a mini fridge, a microwave, and cable television.
When it's time to enjoy the clear blue water, the resort offers a private, 300-foot stretch of white sand on Pompano Beach. Spend your whole morning soaking up the rays, then relax by either of the outdoor pools with a frosty cocktail from the poolside tiki bar.
The Ocean Grill Restaurant, located off the main lobby, floods with light from floor-to-ceiling windows facing the expansive pool deck. Here, you can treat yourself to breakfast, lunch, or dinner from a menu that serves up everything from pancakes and eggs Benedict to panko-crusted shrimp and fresh salads.
Using the Beachcomber as your home base, set out to explore the best of South Florida. Nearby Boca Towne Center attracts visitors with upscale dining, shopping, and entertainment. You also can check out the one-of-a-kind Butterfly World and be wowed by the variety of iridescent species, or admire the contemporary works at the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale.
Your neighbors might be content with a trip to the pumpkin patch, but your summer state of mind won't settle for a hay ride. Reclaim your place in the sun on this Escape to Fort Lauderdale.
"The hotel and rooms were freshly decorated, clean, and modern. The staff was exceptional. The grounds were perfectly maintained and the pools were sparkling clean. I can't say enough about how great my stay was."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 7 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked at least 7 days in advance
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/25-28, 11/9-10 and 11/22-25
- Based upon double occupancy;Reservations reqd subj to availability
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2012 • Enjoy By December 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings