Drink in the Holidays in Northern Arizona Wine Country
Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast • Cottonwood, AZ
- Two-Night Stay For Two in a Compact Room ($199)
- Two-Night Stay For Two in a Mid-Size Room ($219)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay For Two in a Full-Size Room ($269)
- Two Winery Tour Packages
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
There really is no better way to drink in the holiday season than with an Escape to Arizona wine country—and the Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast, a tranquil oasis with gated gardens and stone paths in Cottonwood, offers a respite ripe for the tasting.
Lush green lawns and tranquil fountains amid a quintessential Arizona desert setting make this secluded hideaway ideal for unwinding. White dawns pair perfectly with the dry reds formed by the backdrop of Sedona's Oak Creek Canyon that runs along nearby H-89A. If you're feeling particularly adventurous, a day trip to the Grand Canyon—just two hours away— is in order.
The Verde Valley's several wineries and tasting rooms—each roughly ten minutes from your door—bring pioneering winemaking styles to your palate. Bald eagles fly overhead while you sip rich Cabernets and smooth Merlots at Page Springs Cellars, Oak Creek Vineyards and Winery, Javelina Leep Vineyard and Winery, or Alcantara Vineyard. Should you request it, Desert Rose provides transportation to and from the vineyards.
Cottonwood, though small, is filled to the brim with charm. It's central location enables you to fully experience the verde valley with Sedona at one end and Jerome at the other—both just 15 minutes away. Nearby Cornville is host to a myriad of restaurant options including Harry's Hideaway, which was rated by Phoenix Magazine as one of the top ten best new restaurants in Arizona and is located just five minutes from the B&B.
Pour yourself a glass of relaxation and toast the fruits of the Arizona wine country Escape.
For additional information, visit Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast on Facebook.
"The waterfall, the exquisite grounds, even the small pen of young turkeys, gave me the relaxing feeling I was hoping to find."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- For pet policy, please call 928-646-0236
- Children welcome
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings