Peace and Quiet in the Countryside
The Limestone Inn Bed & Breakfast • State College, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Welcome Basket with Homemade Treats
- Pennsylvania Mid-State B&B Association Cookbook
- Tour, Tasting, Pair of Wine Glasses, and 10% Discount on a Bottle of Wine at Mount Nittany Vineyard & Winery
When life feels like a race and you'd welcome a chance to catch your breath, a trip to the countryside is all it takes. The Limestone Inn Bed & Breakfast in rural central Pennsylvania offers the peaceful respite you deserve.
This Federal-style farmhouse charms guests with 19th-century character and contemporary comforts just a few miles from downtown State College, home of Penn State University. All rooms feature queen-size beds, private baths, and sitting areas, not to mention wireless Internet. Guests are invited to socialize in the living room, while the back porch room shows off the rolling countryside.
Taking a breather means quenching your thirst, and oenophiles will want more than a taste of Mount Nittany Vineyard & Winery in nearby Linden Hall. Sample local wines ranging from dry red to sweet white, all while admiring the scenery from the winery's perch on the southern slope of Mount Nittany.
While wine can help you unwind, merlot does not a full meal make. That's why the inn serves a fresh, full breakfast each morning. And when you have a hankering for a State College classic, sit down to dinner at The Tavern Restaurant. This local institution invites diners to enjoy delectable dishes like honey-mustard pork loin or cannelloni with spinach and chicken in an upscale atmosphere.
There's nothing like a jaunt to the country to clear your head—peace and quiet awaits at The Limestone Inn.
"The property is really lovely. From the enclosed back porch, you can see the creek running and lots of birds and nature. The bed was super comfy and the place was very quiet and just perfect for relaxing."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are January 23-February 7, 2013 and February 15-16, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher includes a free dessert with the purchase of a dinner entree at The Tavern Restaurant
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings