Falling for Paris on Valentine's Day
go-today • Paris, France
- A Seven-Day Valentine's Trip to Paris, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights Departing February 8 through 13, 2013, from New York City ($1,899 per Person), Baltimore or Chicago ($1,999 per Person), or Los Angeles ($2,099 per Person)
- Private Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel
- Six Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations at the Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles
- Romantic Dinner Cruise on the Seine from Bateaux Parisiens
- Daily Breakfast
- All Taxes Included
- Priced per Person (See Fine Print)
Calling Paris "romantic" is a bit like calling the Eiffel Tower "tall"—true, but there's much more to it than that. The city is less about its landmarks than the way it feels to be there: your heart can't help but swell as you stroll along the Seine with the one you love. And just try to resist squeezing each other's hands when the Eiffel Tower lights flicker on.
This Valentine's Day, Escape to a place where romance comes naturally with this seven-day, six-night trip to the French capital courtesy of go-today.
You'll spend your nights at the four-star Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles and wake each morning to breakfast—tasting a flaky Parisian croissant for the first time is nothing short of a revelation. A quick taxi ride brings you into the heart of the city, where you're free to spend the days roaming its narrow streets, tracking down its storied sights, and embracing its irrepressible savoir-faire.
The Tuilerie Gardens originally belonged to the monarchy and only opened to the public after the French Revolution. From there, bring your aesthetic appetite to the Musée d'Orsay, housed in a converted train station. If you visit the Louvre, don't be surprised to spot a stunning woman through the crowd. Meet her beguiling eyes just once, and you'll fall in love with the Mona Lisa forever.
Cafés, bistros, brasseries, patisseries, and creperies beckon at every corner—so you'll have your pick of delicacies when you're in the mood for a saucy meal. And no jaunt through Paris would be complete without a trip to the haute storefronts of the Champs-Élysées, the world's most fashionable street. Fifth Avenue, are you taking notes?
Put a bow on your holiday with an experience that does the city's romantic reputation justice: a dinner cruise on the Seine. Your evening of reverie serves up an all-inclusive menu and live music, but the lights of Paris sparkling against the darkness will be what steals your heart.
"Explore the city’s avenues and backstreets as if the tip of the Eiffel Tower or the spire of Notre Dame wasn’t about to pop into view at any moment. You'll soon discover that Paris is enchanting almost everywhere, at any time."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for departure February 8-13, 2013; all dates are subject to availability
- Redeem early for best availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by December 31, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- All prices are per person and based on double occupancy; single supplement is $700 due at booking
- Voucher includes six nights of double-occupancy accommodations at the Hotel Oceania Paris Porte de Versailles, a romantic dinner cruise on the Seine from Bateaux Parisiens, daily breakfast,private return transfers and all taxes are included
- The cruise is not available on Valentine's Day
- Voucher does not include gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, costs for anything not specified above
- Tour prices include all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes
- Rate for extra nights is available upon request; subject to availability and must be confirmed at booking and air surcharge may apply
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • Enjoy By February 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings