Shimmering Loughs and Stunning Rambles in County Mayo
The Mayfly Hotel • Co. Mayo, Ireland
- One- (€59) or Two-Night (€105) Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Drink on Arrival Each
- Dinner Each on One Evening
Foxford has a long a proud heritage in the textile industry which persists to this day, but it isn't just the blankets that draws visitors to County Mayo; it's the traditional gaeltacht towns, the welcoming inns, and the spectacular natural attractions. So in the spirit of Foxford's heritage we've woven together a rather fetching Escape to the family-run Mayfly Hotel, sitting on the edge of the River Moy.
For just €59 (up to a €143.83 value), get an overnight stay for two in a double room; or for €105 (up to a €226.66 value), get a two-night stay. Try this on for size: after a welcome drink each in the bar you'll head to your double room, where you'll find and en suite and a television, as well as decor designed to relax and soothe.
Each morning of your stay a breakfast will greet you, and in the evening, the Poachers Restaurant serves a varied delectable menu sourced with fresh, local produce—a main course each is included in your deal.
The patchwork landscape of County Mayo makes it ideal for a ramble into west Ireland's countryside. The Foxford Way offers a varied exploration into everything the area offers, flanked by the Ox Mountains and passing through bogs, rivers, and lakes; if fishing is more your bag, there's a range of highly-regarded lochs in the area, as well as salmon in the Moy itself.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"The warmth of the Foxford blanket is equally matched by the warmth of its people who are always ready to welcome a visitor to their midst."-- Mayo Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 31 May 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic room
- Voucher includes drink on arrival each (selected spirits, wine, beer or soft drink), breakfast and dinner on one evening (€5 supplement applies for steak)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 094 925 6518 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings