Bliss on the Sea in a Belizean Cabana
Portofino Beach Resort • Ambergris Caye, Belize
- A Six-Night Stay for Two in a Beach Cabana
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 12 Nights
Deep blue lagoons, lush green rain forests, and buttery-sand beaches—it's a dream-like scene you have to see to... Belize. A tropical paradise that's become an increasingly popular second-residence for celebrities and a haven for dive enthusiasts, Belize is something of a lost world—thatched roofs and clapboard houses add a minimal and unobtrusive charm to the largely undisturbed shorelines, and the Mayan ruins that pepper the jungle speak to the country's long, rich, and mysterious history.
Laid out on more than four acres of prime Caribbean real estate, on the north of Ambergris Caye just a few miles from the town of San Pedro, the boutique Portofino Beach Resort is classic Belize: authentic thatch-roof palapas, dense clusters of palm trees, lush gardens, an open-air bar, a fresh-water swimming pool, the sound of the sea lapping the shore just steps away.
And while the vibe is unmistakably rustic and centered on the natural environment, the accommodations are nothing if not plush. Each beach cabana—appointed with tropical hardwood and bamboo furniture designed by the owners themselves—features beautiful hardwood floors, air-conditioning, cable TV with DVD player, and a king-size bed.
• Consult the on-site dive shop about scuba and snorkeling trips
• One of the island's most popular restaurants, the second-floor Portofino Restaurant offers stunning views of the sea as well as European-inspired dishes crafted with local ingredients
• Ask about coordinating a caving or cave tubing adventure through sacred Mayan caverns
• The resort also offers zip-lining excursions through the jungle
• Cap it all off with a massage or other spa treatment, which Portofino arranges exclusively for guests
"The second Mo picked us up and delivered us to the paradise known as Portofino, we were awestruck. Food was fresh and local, the beach was extremely well maintained, and every single staff member made our trip so enjoyable."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until December 21, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings