A Sanctuary on Lake Geneva
The Abbey Resort • Fontana, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort or Pool View Room with One King Bed
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Resort or Pool View Room with Two Queen Beds
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Harbor View Room with One King Bed
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Harbor View Room with Two Queen Beds
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- $25 Spa Credit
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Say
Tap into a paradise for the senses and indulge in a stay at the vacation retreat that's been a favorite of well-heeled Chicagoans and Milwaukeeans for generations. Silvery waves lap at these sandy shores peppered with historic grand mansions and boating slips that beckon a visit in and of themselves. But the history of grandeur aside, what this year-round respite offers is simple: a quiet sanctuary by soft and restful waters.
Celebrating 50 years in hospitality, The Abbey Resort on Lake Geneva is a waterfront property awash in heavenly details. Rustic exposed beams, bright décor, and crisp, white linens that accent each room create a cozy cottage feel, which is complemented by views of either the resort or the pool. Plus, rooms come stocked with plush pillow-top mattresses, Wi-Fi, and flat-screen TVs. Slip into serenity at the resort's AVANI Spa, complete with a fitness center, aerobics studio, and sauna. Wade in the adults-only AVANI atrium pool for a soothing soak, or work up a sweat during a complimentary fitness class.
For meals, start with an appetizer from The Helm, an intimate cocktail lounge featuring crisp martinis and live musical entertainment. Later, appease your appetite with steaks and chops at Fontana Grill, or with burgers and beers at The Waterfront.
You can connect with your inner child at the Abbey Arcade, then get a taste of the surrounding area with a trip to Apple Barn Orchard and Winery. Adventurous types will love ziplining through the trees with Lake Geneva Canopy Tours.
From sinfully delicious eats to transcendental treatments, this Escape is all about rising out of your relaxation rut and into heavenly bliss.
"We had a great time. Beautiful property, amazing service! Will definitely be back! Bring back another deal!"-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Includes one $25 food & beverage credit and one $25 spa credit (credits are not valid toward gratuity, retail or gift cards)
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Not valid for those 16 and under
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person
- 5.5% sales tax, 5% room tax and $12.66/night resort fees are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms