Chill Out by the Beach in Los Cabos
Marbella Suites en la Playa • Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- A Four- ($299), Five- ($374), or Six-Night ($449) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Garden-View Suite
- Or, a Four- ($399), Five- ($499), or Six-Night ($599) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite
- One Romantic Three-Course Dinner on the Beach for Two with a Bottle of Wine
- Two-for-One Romantic Sunset or Snorkel Tours from La Princesa Charters
- Two-for-One Massages at The Spa at Marbella Suites
- 50% Discount on Tours and Activities from Cabo Adventures
Welcome to the end of the world. No, this isn't some Mayan-calendar thing; we're talking about Cabo San Lucas, a former fishing village turned fun-loving resort town at the very southern tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula. On this perennially sunny promontory separating the Sea of Cortez from the Pacific Ocean, you could hop on a boat, head directly south, and you wouldn't reach land again until Antarctica. This truly feels like the edge of the planet.
While some parts of Los Cabos host round-the-clock parties, others are decidedly more tranquil. Marbella Suites en la Playa, halfway between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, is one such place. "It's a treat to discover little Marbella Suites," says Fodor's, "which still retains the flavor of the peaceful and romantic East Cape properties," and is just 25 minutes from the nearest airport.
Its air-conditioned rooms all have cool tile floors and kitchenettes. Beyond the accommodations, the hotel boasts a beach-level pool and two hot tubs, as well as an on-site spa and fitness center. At mealtime, visit beachfront La Terraza restaurant, where dishes are prepared with fresh, locally sourced ingredients—you'll taste the difference in your first bite of guacamole. Luna Bar, located off the lobby, serves local artisan beers, like Diablo Blanco and Broken Board, in addition to standard drinks.
"The hotel looked great; the pool and room were big and clean. The beach was so quiet that I could do my yoga every morning. If you are looking for an authentic and quiet Mexican hotel, this is the one."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Only valid for stays between now and December 12, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes of 14% and $12 per day resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 19-27, June 28-29, October 3-6, and November 5-9
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2013 • Enjoy By December 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings