Soak Up the Spotlight at 49th and Broadway
The Time • New York, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($475) or Fridays and Saturdays ($537) from July 7 to September 3
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($650) or Fridays and Saturdays ($712) from July 7 to September 3
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Two Passes to Equinox Health Club
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
There's Midtown Manhattan and then there's the middle of Midtown Manhattan: Times Square. Perhaps the best-known block in the country, this place has become iconic not only for the ten-story TV screens and the human crush, but also for the vortex of Big Apple urbanism it represents. Broadway theater, Rockefeller Center, and a canyon of skyscrapers make the Times Square many Americans watch on New Year's Eve all the more awesome to experience in person.
Basking in the glow of Times Square, you'll find The Time—a boutique hotel at 49th and Broadway. Through an innovative blend of form and function, the hotel offers trendy boutique accommodations just blocks from some of the Big Apple's most famous attractions. After being greeted in the sleek lobby, head up to your room and relax amid chic, minimalist décor with a splash of color, courtesy of renowned designer Adam Tihany. Take advantage of a full complement of modern amenities, including a plasma television, a Bose Wave sound system, and wireless Internet access.
When you're ready to venture outside the hotel, you'll step into the electric Times Square neighborhood, full of flashing lights, larger-than-life video screens, and countless shops, bars, and restaurants. Around the corner, take in the panoramic view of the city from the top of Rockefeller Center, get a different perspective at the Museum of Modern Art, or head a few short blocks to stroll through Central Park's winding, wooded paths.
And you won't have to look far for a delicious meal: Serafina, The Time's acclaimed restaurant, features Northern Italian cuisine fusing tradition with the dramatic flair of its theater-going patrons. Since you'll be in the heart of the New York Theatre District, grab a pair of tickets and join them in the front row at the next smash hit. After hours, Inc. Lounge—the hotel's hip, up-tempo bar—is the perfect place to sip on a cocktail as the legends of 12-inch vinyl serenade you from the bar's sound system and a wall of video art bathes the room in light and color.
"This spot half a block from the din of Times Square tempers trendiness with a touch of humor. A ridiculously futuristic glass elevator transports guests to the second-floor lobby."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Time
"Everything was just as we had hoped it would be. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and well-kept. The location for our trip to see Book of Mormon couldn't have been any better."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from July 7 to September 3, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout dates for Deluxe Kings: July 15-17, August 16-17 and 30 -31
- Blackout dates for Deluxe Suites: July 7-10, 15-17, August 16-17 and 30-31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 3, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2013 • Enjoy By September 3, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms