A Boutique Hotel in Rural Co. Meath
Hamlet Court Hotel • County Meath, Ireland
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Glass of Champagne Each on Arrival
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries in Room
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Johnstown Bridge is a small country village on the border between County Kildare and County Meath. The jewel in Meath's crown is its UNESCO World Heritage Site: Neolithic burial ground Brú na Bóinne. Whether you're more interested in the past or the present, relish this opportunity for an eye-opening excursion to the little rural pit stop at the Hamlet Court Hotel.
Grab an overnight stay for two people in a double room at the charming, boutique hotel, which celebrates its half-century this year for €55 (up to a €151.70 value). Relax in your lush bed, draped in soft sheets and flanked by an en suite bathroom, TV, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and port access to complimentary broadband. A late checkout is included.
A glass of champagne on arrival awaits at the bar to revive you, and in your room you'll find chocolate-dipped strawberries to get your break off to an indulgent start. Return come morning and fuel up for a day of exploration with an elegantly presented breakfast each.
Horse lovers can canter over to the Irish National Stud farm in County Kildare, where racehorses from Edward VII's Minoru to George VI's Sun Chariot were born and bred, and future winners continue to earn their shoes. Alternatively, history buffs can gallop their chargers over to Brú na Bóinne and discover ancient tombs that were adeptly constructed even before the pyramids, and are picked out by impressive megalithic artworks—or visit the Iron Age earth mounds of Telltown, whose origins remain a mystery.
This Escape is for two people. There is availability for all seven days of the week, including bank holidays. The hotel is approximately 43km from Dublin City; 29km from the site of the Irish Golf Open, Carton House Golf Club; and 50km from Slane Castle; and also close to Trim Castle and Belvedere House Gardens.
"The picturesque setting for this luxurious venue lends itself to creating the perfect, indulgent escape to the country; only 30 minute drive from Dublin City Centre."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 22, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Free board for children up to the age of 12
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Breakfast, Glass of Champagne Each on Arrival, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries in Room, Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 046 9541200 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 22, 2013 • Enjoy By September 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 01 653 5672
- 0% savings