A Modern Boutique Hotel in the Ohio Countryside
The Inn at Honey Run • Millersburg, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Club Level Honeycomb, Sundays through Fridays
- One Chef-Selected Big Breakfast and Morning Cocktail for Two at Tarragon
- Nightly Appetizers in Tarragon Lounge
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Enjoy contemporary indulgences amid the natural splendor of Amish Country at this boutique hotel.
Though known throughout Ohio as "Amish Country," this swath of Holmes County is more wine and cheese than horse and buggy. Peppered with vineyards and creameries, the spot is popular with oenophiles and foodies who flock to experience the decadent tastes of the region. Antiquing and craft enthusiasts will also be entertained; Holmes County is home to a large network of Amish carpenters and antique emporiums that serve as the anchor for an annual antique festival. Those seeking a taste of local history won't be disappointed by the sprinkling of Amish-centered museums, namely the The Amish and Mennonite Heritage Center.
Set in the county seat of Millersburg, The Inn at Honey Run is a unique sight, both inside and out. Built into a ridge and thus surrounded by earth, the Club Level Honeycomb rooms provide an unconventional, distinctive space for adult guests only. Inside the rooms, floor-to-ceiling sandstone fireplaces; rock-lined patios with beautiful hillside views; and amenities like a Keurig coffeemaker, flat-screen HD television, iHome radio, and soft robes create a luxurious vibe. Each room is uniquely decorated in rich, earthy tones that reflect the inn's manicured grounds (featuring a horticulturist-designed bird-and-butterfly sanctuary) and its 50 acres of hiking trails.
Just two hours from both Cleveland and Columbus, The Inn at Honey Run offers the opportunity for sensory indulgence. Treat your eyes to scenic overlooks from the property's highest point—a prime spot for bird watching. Or, tickle your taste buds at The Inn at Honey Run's award winning Tarragon restaurant, where a locally inspired menu features items that are dry smoked in the local Swiss tradition. The adjacent Tarragon Lounge is the only location in the Amish heartland to offer a full-service bar. Enjoy a cocktail as you take in the view from the floor-to-ceiling windows that look out over the Holmes County woodlands.
"Amazing hotel property. Very sophisticated and everything is done right, from the room décor to the restaurant, Tarragon. Wonderful place for a relaxing weekend."-- LivingSocial Member
"A one-of-a-kind slice of heaven. We have stayed at Honey Run twice a year for the last 10 years and there is no other place like it... The Inn at Honey Run is a destination for all seasons. Visit once and you will visit often."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one chef-selected big breakfast and one morning cocktail per person at Tarragon, nightly appetizers in Tarragon Lounge, and late noon checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests, ages 21+
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings