Soak Up the Scenes of the Ohio Countryside
The Inn at Honey Run • Millersburg, OH
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One- ($196) or Two-Night ($253) Stay for Two in a Signature King Room
- Film Lover's Package: White Truffle Popcorn, Ranch Kettle Chips, Craft Beer, Soda, an Assortment of Candy, and Your Choice of Movies from the Inn's Blu-Ray Library
- Romance at Daybreak Breakfast in Bed (Mimosas, Coffee, Scones, Scrambled Eggs, Strawberry Waffle, Bacon, and More)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Just two hours from both Cleveland and Columbus, this inn offers the opportunity for indulgence.
Though known throughout Ohio as "Amish Country," this swath of Holmes County is more wine and cheese than horse and buggy. Peppered with vineyards and creameries, the spot is popular with oenophiles and foodies who flock to experience the decadent tastes of the region. Antiquing and craft enthusiasts will also be entertained; Holmes County is home to a large network of Amish carpenters and antique emporiums that serve as the anchor for an annual antique festival. Those seeking a taste of local history won't be disappointed by the sprinkling of Amish-centered museums, namely the The Amish and Mennonite Heritage Center.
Ohio Magazine gave The Inn at Honey Run the much-sought-after designation of Reader's Choice for Romantic Stay—and just an initial glimpse of its manicured grounds (an actual horticulturist-designed bird-and-butterfly sanctuary) and its 50 acres of hiking trails makes it easy to understand why. Each room is uniquely decorated in rich, earthy tones that reflect the natural scenes outside. Sumptuous king beds and private bathrooms with luxurious bath amenities offer a high level of comfort that is complemented with HD television, complimentary Wi-Fi access, and Keurig coffee makers.
In the morning, enjoy breakfast in bed with your love, courtesy of the included Romance at Daybreak package. The scrumptious meal of both savory and sweet delights includes Honey Run scones, a carafe of bold blend coffee, two classic mimosas, vegetable and cheddar scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, roasted morning potatoes, and a strawberry- and maple syrup-topped waffle.
Just two hours from both Cleveland and Columbus, The Inn at Honey Run offers the opportunity for sensory indulgence. Treat your eyes to scenic overlooks from the property's highest point—a prime spot for bird watching. Or, tickle your taste buds at The Inn at Honey Run's award-winning Tarragon restaurant, where a locally inspired menu features items that are dry smoked in the local Swiss tradition. The adjacent Tarragon Lounge is the only location in the Amish heartland to offer a full-service bar.
“The property is in the heart of this quaint and timeless corner of the world. But... Honey Run is like a slice of Sonoma -- serene, elegant and luxurious.”-- Insider Ohio
"The Inn at Honey Run is a peaceful retreat from the hectic pace of the world. The Tarrogan Restaurant is superb."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Romance at Daybreak (alcoholic beverages not included on Sundays) and Film Lovers' Package
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests, ages 21+
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2014 • Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms