Willkommen to a Charming Leavenworth Resort
Icicle Village Resort • Leavenworth, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Queen Premier Room with a Fireplace and with a Hot Breakfast for Each Person, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and November 30, 2014; December 1-3, 8-10, and 15-17, 2014; and Between January 4 and May 22, 2015 ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Queen Premier Room with a Fireplace, Fridays or Saturdays Between Now and November 30, 2014 and Between January 4 and May 22, 2015 ($339)
- $50 Dining Credit at JJ Hill's Fresh Grill
- Two Keepsake Beer Steins Filled with Icicle Brewing Company Beer
- 25% Discount at The Alpine Spa
This village-like resort is equally suited for popping bubbly with your sweetie or making new memories with the kids.
Leavenworth: A slice of Washington that echoes the charming streets of Europe, with the Cascades as a stunning backdrop. In the '60s, this once-swinging timber and rail town reinvented itself as a Bavarian village—complete with sloping rooftops, ornate architectural elements, and of course, lively festivals. The revival paid off: Leavenworth is booming once more, and was named the Best Northwest Escape 2012 by King 5.
Let your cares melt away with an Escape to the Icicle Village Resort, a miniature village unto itself, located just a short distance from downtown Leavenworth. Locally owned and operated for more than two decades, this spacious resort is home to two swimming pools, a fitness room, and also offers relaxed dining, on-site massage therapy, and spa services.
Wake from a deep slumber on your plush pillow-top mattress in your well-appointed, 420-square-foot guest room, which features a river-rock fireplace, a balcony or patio with a stunning view of Tumwater Canyon, Wi-Fi, a refrigerator, a microwave, and full bathroom amenities. Dip your toes in the heated pool or whirlpool open year-round, curl up with a book by the lobby fireplace, or visit the on-site spa for some R&R.
Great service, friendly people, wonderful food. We have a terrific stay. Would love to go again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 22, 2015
- December availability: 1-night option valid only December 1-3, 8-10, 15-17; no December availability for 2-night option
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $50 dining credit at JJ Hill's Fresh Grill, 2 keepsake beer steins filled with Icicle Brewing Company Beer, 25% discount at The Alpine Spa
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Upgrades available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): December 4-7, 11-14, 2014; December 18, 2014 - January 4, 2015; January 16-18, 2015; February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • Enjoy By May 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings