Willkommen to a Charming Leavenworth Resort
Icicle Village Resort • Leavenworth, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Queen Premier Room with a Fireplace or Executive King Room with a Fireplace, Sundays to Fridays ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Queen Premier Room with a Fireplace or Executive King Room with a Fireplace, Fridays and Saturdays ($339)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This village-like resort is equally suited for popping bubbly with your sweetie or making new memories with the kids.
Leavenworth: A slice of Washington that echoes the charming streets of Europe, with the Cascades as a stunning backdrop. In the '60s, this once-swinging timber and rail town reinvented itself as a Bavarian village—complete with sloping rooftops, ornate architectural elements, and of course, lively festivals. The revival paid off: Leavenworth is booming once more, and was named the Best Northwest Escape 2012 by King 5.
Let your cares melt away with an Escape to the Icicle Village Resort, a miniature village unto itself, located just a short distance from downtown Leavenworth. Locally owned and operated for more than two decades, this spacious resort is home to two swimming pools, a fitness room, and also offers relaxed dining, on-site massage therapy, and spa services.
Wake from a deep slumber on your plush pillow-top mattress in your well-appointed, 420-square-foot guest room, which features a river-rock fireplace, a balcony or patio with a stunning view of Tumwater Canyon, Wi-Fi, a refrigerator, a microwave, and full bathroom amenities. Dip your toes in the heated pool or whirlpool open year-round, curl up with a book by the lobby fireplace, or visit the on-site spa for some R&R.
• Available for stays between October 18, 2015 and March 31, 2016
• 2015 blackout dates include: 11/26-11/29, 12/4-12/6, 12/11-12/13, 12/18-12/31
• 2015 blackout dates include: 1/1-1/3, 1/15-1/18, 2/12-2/14
• Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
Great service, friendly people, wonderful food. We had a terrific stay. Would love to go again.-- LivingSocial Member
Wonderful experience, friendly staff, great amenities, and a fabulous deal!-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays October 18 to March 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Gratuity at the property is not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Upgrades available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): November 26 to 29; December 4 to 6; December 11 to 13; December 18, 2015 to January 3, 2016; January 15 to 18; and February 12 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • Enjoy By March 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings