Willkommen to a Charming Leavenworth Resort
Icicle Village Resort • Leavenworth, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Queen Premier Room with a Fireplace or Executive King Room with a Fireplace, Sundays to Fridays ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Queen Premier Room with a Fireplace or Executive King Room with a Fireplace, Fridays and Saturdays ($339)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This village-like resort is equally suited for popping bubbly with your sweetie or making new memories with the kids.
Leavenworth: A slice of Washington that echoes the charming streets of Europe, with the Cascades as a stunning backdrop. In the '60s, this once-swinging timber and rail town reinvented itself as a Bavarian village—complete with sloping rooftops, ornate architectural elements, and of course, lively festivals. The revival paid off: Leavenworth is booming once more, and was named the Best Northwest Escape 2012 by King 5.
Let your cares melt away with an Escape to the Icicle Village Resort, a miniature village unto itself, located just a short distance from downtown Leavenworth. Locally owned and operated for more than two decades, this spacious resort is home to two swimming pools, a fitness room, and also offers relaxed dining, on-site massage therapy, and spa services.
Wake from a deep slumber on your plush pillow-top mattress in your well-appointed, 420-square-foot guest room, which features a river-rock fireplace, a balcony or patio with a stunning view of Tumwater Canyon, Wi-Fi, a refrigerator, a microwave, and full bathroom amenities. Dip your toes in the heated pool or whirlpool open year-round, curl up with a book by the lobby fireplace, or visit the on-site spa for some R&R.
• Available for stays between October 18, 2015 and March 31, 2016
• 2015 blackout dates include: 11/26-11/29, 12/4-12/6, 12/11-12/13, 12/18-12/31
• 2015 blackout dates include: 1/1-1/3, 1/15-1/18, 2/12-2/14
• Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
Great service, friendly people, wonderful food. We had a terrific stay. Would love to go again.-- LivingSocial Member
Wonderful experience, friendly staff, great amenities, and a fabulous deal!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays October 18 to March 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Gratuity at the property is not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Upgrades available for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): November 26 to 29; December 4 to 6; December 11 to 13; December 18, 2015 to January 3, 2016; January 15 to 18; and February 12 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 10, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • Enjoy By March 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings