Enjoy the Charms of an Acclaimed Valparaiso Inn
Songbird Prairie Bed & Breakfast • Valparaiso, IN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Warbler, Cardinal, or Purple Finch Suite, Check-In Mondays through Saturdays
This "wonderful B&B" is "beautifully decorated" and serves a delicious "breakfast that makes your mouth water." —Raves from LivingSocial Members
Whether you spend your days cozied up at a local coffee house downtown or sledding down Rogers Lakewood Park Hills, there is no question that Valparaiso is Northwest Indiana's winter utopia. Vibrant murals coat the downtown, while boutiques and gourmet restaurants pepper the ever-evolving cultural landscape. Head out cross-country skiing or snowshoeing along the Ly-co-ki-we trail, then hit a high note on Mount Baldy, a 126-foot sand dune. Venture just 20 minutes north to the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan, or unchain your melody on a day trip to Chicago, 50 minutes away.
Travelers of all stripes flock to Songbird Prairie Bed & Breakfast, where designer suites are outfitted with Ethan Allen beds draped in Italian linens, romantic gas fireplaces, and stunning views of woods and fields. Rooms are also equipped with DirecTV-ready HD flat-screen TVs with DVD players, docking stations, and wireless Internet. Have breakfast at a bistro-style table in the sunroom, which could include a French toast soufflé with pure Indiana maple syrup. Spend the afternoon sipping seasonal teas and enjoy complimentary confections and beverages each evening. End your night with a glass of white wine while taking a soothing soak in a whirlpool tub, and you'll understand why Midwest Living raved about this elegant B&B.
The Warbler. This main-level suite has an electric fireplace and a view of the fields.
The Cardinal. This suite is on the quiet west side of the property and boasts a gas fireplace and an expansive view of the woods.
The Purple Finch. This peaceful suite is on the second level, has a gas fireplace, and faces the back view of the woods.
"Excellent bed and breakfast... great atmosphere and delicious food... the best B&B we have stayed in!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 4, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by 4/15/15 to make booking; recommended to book by 1/10/15 for availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2
- Guests must be 21+
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): 11/26/14-11/30/14; 12/24/14-12/28/14; 12/31/14-1/4/15; 2/13/15-2/15/15; 4/3/15-4/5/15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 4, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 4, 2015 • Enjoy By May 4, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings