Enjoy the Charms of an Acclaimed Valparaiso Inn
Songbird Prairie Bed & Breakfast • Valparaiso, IN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Cardinal, Purple Finch, or Warbler Suite, from January 1 to April 15, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by March 15, 2016
About an hour's drive from Chicago, this special B&B offers a romantic Escape in a secluded snowy setting—each leisurely morning starts with a gourmet breakfast.
Valparaiso, Indiana, celebrates its own. From hosting collegiate athletics to the Taltree Arboretum's scale model railway that illustrates the history of the steam engine, this hometown hamlet is dripping with local flavor. Vibrant murals coat the downtown, and boutiques, European markets, and theaters pepper an ever-evolving entertainment landscape. Foodies will delight in the area's rich collection of gourmet restaurants. And, new this year, fans of crime and punishment alike can revel in The John Dillinger Museum, just a 15-minute drive away in Crown Point.
Travelers of all stripes flock to Songbird Prairie Bed & Breakfast, where designer suites are outfitted with Ethan Allen beds draped in Italian linens, romantic gas fireplaces, and stunning views of woods and fields. Rooms are also equipped with DIRECTV-ready HD flat-screen TVs with DVD players, docking stations, and wireless Internet. Have breakfast at a bistro-style table in the sun room, which could include a French toast soufflé with pure Indiana maple syrup. Spend the afternoon sipping seasonal teas, and enjoy complimentary confections and beverages each evening. End your night with a glass of white wine while taking a soothing soak in a whirlpool tub, and you'll understand why Midwest Living raved about this elegant B&B.
The Warbler: This main-level suite has an electric fireplace, a two-person whirlpool tub, and a view of the fields.
The Cardinal: This suite is on the quiet west side of the property and boasts a gas fireplace, a two-person whirlpool tub, and an expansive view of the woods.
The Purple Finch: This peaceful suite is on the second level, has a gas fireplace and two-person whirlpool tub, and faces the back view of the woods.
• Call to book your dates before March 15, 2016
• Taxes, resort fees, and gratuities are not included—you'll pay those directly to the B&B
• Blackout dates: February 11-15; March 26-27, 2016
Barbara and Efrain were so friendly and accommodating. Every detail—from the décor to the breakfast that makes your mouth water to the heated bathroom floors—was amazing. I can't wait to go back.-- LivingSocial Member
A beautiful home—attention to every little detail and two fabulous breakfasts. Couldn't ask for more!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays January 1 to April 15, 2016
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by March 15, 2016 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2
- Taxes/resort fees and gratuities not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): February 11 to 15; March 26 to 27, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2016 • Enjoy By April 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings