Mild Temps & Fantastic Fishing: This Is Naples
Bayfront Inn 5th Avenue • Naples, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a City View Room ($89) or Bayside View Room ($99), Any Days of the Week in September
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a City View Room ($189) or Bayside View Room ($219), Sundays through Thursdays in October and November
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a City View Room ($219) or Bayside View Room ($239), Fridays and Saturdays in October and November
- Two Welcome Drinks
Naples, Florida, and its Italian cousin share striking similarities—both enjoy locations on the west coast of a peninsula and both are blessed with mild temps and fantastic fishing. Falling just within the tropical classification, the US city's moisture-rich climate supports its white-sand beaches, as well as its flourishing swamps—check out Everglades National Park and Big Cypress National Preserve for the best of the bunch. A wealth of open-air shopping districts and championship golf courses provide plenty of welcome distractions.
Located on the breezy bay, just steps away from the bustling 5th Avenue scene, the Bayfront Inn 5th Avenue is Naples's original downtown waterfront destination. Inspired by a blend of Caribbean-chic-meets-Italian-seaside-town, the tropical lobby greets guests with elegant water-inspired décor, stunning stone floors, and a breathtaking, sun-splashed view of the sparkling Naples Bay. Ease down a breezy walkway to your room, where you'll dive into luxurious amenities like plush pillow-top beds with luxury linens and trillium gel pillows; LCD flat-screen TVs; walk-in showers with massaging shower heads; and ionic hairdryers.
Watch the boats head out to the Gulf of Mexico. Then meander down to the lush tropical oasis of the heated pool and spa, where a bubbling stone waterfall sets a tranquil scene. After a gourmet lunch on the waterfront terrace, it's anchors aweigh with your own 12-slip marina docking pass—or, you can set sail with a private charter boat or kayak rental for an afternoon of sailing, swimming, or fishing in the Gulf.
"A great downtown waterfront boutique hotel, Bayfront Inn is a Caribbean chic lodging within walking distance to shopping, dining, and, best of all, the waterfront... Guest rooms are plush and posh..."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 12 noon
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 10, 2013 • Enjoy By November 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 25% savings