Fireplaces and Fall Foliage at This Great Smokies Village
Nantahala Village • Bryson City, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Room ($155) or One-Bedroom Cabin ($185)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Fireplace Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($175)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
See vivid red and gold leaves from the window of a cabin or suite tucked away in the Great Smoky Mountains.
A lovely landscape. Bryson City, in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains of western North Carolina, sits at the center of one of the most scenic regions in the South.
All-seasons fun. It's surrounded on all sides by mountains and just minutes from both the Tuckasegee and Nantahala rivers, offering plenty of opportunities for hiking and horseback riding in any season, or rafting, zip-lining, and wildflower spotting in the warmer months.
History and handicrafts. In town, you'll find the train depot for the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, which follows dozens of miles of river gorges and lush valleys, and crosses more than 20 postcard-worthy bridges. You might also venture outside of Bryson City on your own to explore the surrounding mountain towns and shop outside the box for unique handcrafted gifts.
The historic Nantahala Village resort opened in 1943, and while it's been updated over the years, it still reflects the down-to-earth charm of its Bryson City address. Evenings find guests tucking into dinner in the casual ambiance of the on-site Village Bistro, where sunset views complement upscale dishes like local trout and pasta with wild mushrooms. In the morning, after a delicious made-to-order breakfast, head out for a hike or a horseback ride, or climb aboard the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad.
Each of the 11 lodge rooms offers a view of either the mountains or the resort pool, and is equipped with a TV, Wi-Fi, a mini fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, and one king or two queen beds, plus a private bathroom. Or, stay in one of four cabins with full kitchens, outdoor decks, and hot tubs. For a truly romantic getaway, stay in one of the resort's four fireplace suites, which—in addition to the same amenities found in the lodge room—feature a king-size bed, a sitting area with TV, indoor and outdoor hearths, and an outdoor hot tub that looks out over the majestic mountains.
"Since becoming the depot and headquarters of the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, the Bryson City shopping area has been rejuvenated..."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bryson City
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 28, 2014
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by November 1, 2014 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to Lodge Rooms based on availability and at an additional cost payable directly to the property
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children allowed
- No pets allowed
- Blackout date(s): September 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27; October 3-4, 10-11, 17-18, 24-25, 31-November 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 28, 2014 • Enjoy By November 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings