Snuggle Up By the Fireplace in the Smokies
Nantahala Village • Bryson City, NC
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Room ($249), Fireplace Suite ($285), or One-Bedroom Cabin ($295)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Bryson City, in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains of western North Carolina, sits at the center of one of the most scenic regions in the South. It's surrounded on all sides by mountains and just minutes from both the Tuckasegee and Nantahala rivers, offering plenty of opportunities for hiking and horseback riding in any season, or rafting, zip-lining, and wildflower spotting in the warmer months. In town, you'll find the train depot for the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, which follows dozens of miles of river gorges and lush valleys, and crosses more than 20 postcard-worthy bridges. You might also venture outside of Bryson City on your own to explore the surrounding mountain towns and shop outside the box for unique handcrafted gifts.
The historic Nantahala Village resort opened in 1943, and while it's been updated over the years, it still reflects the down-to-earth charm of its Bryson City address. Evenings find guests tucking into dinner in the casual ambiance of the on-site Village Bistro, where sunset views complement upscale dishes like local trout and pasta with wild mushrooms. In the morning, after a delicious made-to-order breakfast, head out for a hike or a horseback ride, or climb aboard the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad.
Each of 11 Lodge Rooms offers a view of either the mountains or the resort pool, and is equipped with a TV, Wi-Fi, a coffeemaker, and one king or two queen beds, plus a private bathroom. Or, stay in one of four historic cabins, all with full kitchens, TVs, outdoor decks, and hot tubs. For a truly romantic getaway, stay in one of the resort's four Fireplace Suites, which feature a king-size bed, a sitting area with TV, indoor and outdoor hearths, and an outdoor hot tub that looks out over the majestic mountains.
"Since becoming the depot and headquarters of the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad, the Bryson City shopping area has been rejuvenated..."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bryson City
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between March 15 and June 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added to Lodge Rooms based on availability and at an additional cost payable directly to the property
- Children allowed
- No pets allowed
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • Enjoy By June 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings