Winter in a Historic New England Mansion
The Red Maple Inn • Spencer, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($119) or Cottage Room ($180), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cottage Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays and Saturdays ($365)
- Gourmet Country Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
This acclaimed inn with original architectural features and a sumptuous breakfast menu invites guests to make themselves at home.
Settled in 1717, the small town of Spencer, Massachusetts, is one of those places where you're transported to another era the minute you set foot in it. You can chat with costumed historians at nearby Old Sturbridge Village (the famous 19th-century living museum) or try on ornamental medieval armaments at Higgins Armory Museum. Also located nearby is the Norman Rockwell Museum, delivering visitors to an entirely different, though no less charming, era in American history. Meanwhile, Spencer State Forest offers another look at the past, this time through 965 acres of crisp nature trails that appear to have been untouched since the town's founding.
"Prepare yourself for a memorably hospitable stay," says Boston Magazine of The Red Maple Inn. Lauded by Yankee magazine and New England Travel as a list-topping bed and breakfast, this 15-room mansion was built around 1780 and features all the period-perfect decor you'd expect in historic New England. Rooms are adorned with antiques and appointed with queen-size beds draped in down pillows and 350-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens. You'll also have complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV (complete with all the top premium movie channels), and access to a DVD library with more than 1,000 movies to choose from.
In the morning, wake up to a gourmet breakfast designed by your host, a chef and cooking-class instructor with more than 30 years of experience in the restaurant industry. In the afternoon, stroll around town, relax with a good book in the library, or play a game of chess with your sweetheart—and be sure to fix yourself a cup of complimentary coffee or tea. A variety of snacks are also available, so when the weather turns cold, you can make yourself at home in this cozy inn.
"Outstanding hospitality and accommodations. Wonderful breakfast. It couldn't have been better. We loved it and we'll be back again!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation policy & fees: 30-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price may apply. Rebooking solely at the discretion of the Innkeeper; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; contact property with any questions
- No children under 10 without written permission prior to arrival; contact property with questions
- No smoking at the property
- No pets allowed
- Taxes and service (14.7%) not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 26-28; December 24-25, 31; January 1; February 14-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings