A Breath of Fresh Air in Southern Indiana
Blueberry Hill Estate & Day Spa • Paoli, IN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Glamping Site ($199)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Estate Suite ($229)
- Daily Basic Admission for Two with Four Wine Tastings in the Carriage House Upon Arrival and Access to the Mineral Bath, Sauna, Clay Mud Bathing, Disc Golf, and Non-Alcoholic Drinks and Snacks at the Estate and Hilltop Cabin Areas
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
This tranquil Indiana retreat supplies all the ingredients of the good life: wine, food, spa treatments, and nature.
Paoli is more than your average crossroads community in southern Indiana; it's a gateway to the region's natural beauty and a symbol of American values. Founded by Quakers searching for slave-free territory, the town became an important stop on the Underground Railroad, a history proudly displayed at the Orange County Historical Museum. While there's plenty to do in town, Paoli's most eye-popping feature is its 360-degree view of the Hoosier National Forest, 202,000 acres of woodlands, streams, and hilly backwoods trails that give the region a reputation as an outdoor playground.
Just minutes outside downtown, the Blueberry Hill Estate & Day Spa brings a taste of luxury to the scenic Indiana landscape. Here, "glamping" means large bungalow tents pitched on custom decks with private outdoor seating areas. Estate Suites give you a window onto the lovely estate grounds, not to mention plush bedding and access to on-site amenities like a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool and a full-service spa. When you're ready to step out into nature, walking trails, gurgling streams, and sunny clearings are perfect for experiencing the tranquil area.
"Fantastic spa. Awesome food, wine, facilities, and massages in such a beautiful setting. Staff was excellent. A great getaway!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through August 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily basic admission for two with four wine tastings in the Carriage House upon arrival and access to the mineral bath, clay mud bathing, sauna, disc golf, and non-alcoholic drinks and snacks at the Estate and hilltop cabin areas
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 11, 2014 • Enjoy By September 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings