Ready for a Weekend in Las Vegas?
Expedition America •
- A Three-Day Trip to Las Vegas, Including:
- Round-Trip Luxury Bus Transportation from San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, or San Francisco to Las Vegas
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Luxor Hotel
- Professional Tour Guide and Driver
- Two Nights of VIP Nightclub Entry
- Limo/Party Bus Tour
Between the Strip's neon lights and The Forum's shopping delights, Las Vegas has earned its reputation as an adults-only playground. Here, hours take a backseat to all-night slot sessions and minutes vanish beneath a fountain of free-flowing drinks. More than 36 million visitors flock to Sin City annually, with many opting to stay within the Strip's four-mile stretch of resorts and casinos. Still, the Nevada destination offers more than just never-ending buffets and roulette. In recent years, the legendary locale has morphed into a culinary hot spot, with celebrity chefs dishing out exquisite gourmet fare.
Leave your world behind and head to Las Vegas for the weekend, courtesy of Expedition America.
day 1: A deluxe motor coach will pick you up on Friday from select spots in San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, or San Francisco before heading off to Sin City. You'll stop for lunch along the way before checking into your hotel on the strip around 5 p.m. Your night is free of planned activities, so you can indulge in your vice of choice. You'll receive VIP nightclub entry for both Friday and Saturday night.
Overnight at the Luxor Hotel.
day 2: Spend the morning at your own leisure (optional Grand Canyon tour available for purchase). You'll have time to shop, gamble, or enjoy the sun at a hotel day party. In the afternoon, take a limo/party bus tour of the area's top attractions, like the Las Vegas sign, Bellagio Fountain show, and Freemont Street. Spend the evening as you wish. We recommend checking out an award-winning show followed by VIP service at a swanky nightclub.
Overnight at Luxor Hotel.
day 3: Checkout of your hotel and head back to California. Stop at the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas for shopping and lunch on the way home.
"Vegas' landscape is a constantly shifting paradox, a volatile cocktail of dueling forces: sophistication and smut, risk and reward, boom and bust. Sound schizophrenic? That's all part of its charm."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for Friday departures from June 13 - December 5, 2014; must be booked at least 1 week prior to trip departure
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing reservations
- Voucher includes roundtrip transportation in luxury bus; professional tour guide and driver; 2 nights accommodations at Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas; hotel/resort fees; entrance/admission fees; transportation to and from pickup locations to and from Las Vegas; Friday night VIP entrance into major Las Vegas nightclub; Saturday limo/party bus tour of the Las Vegas Strip and downtown including stop at Las Vegas sign, Bellagio Fountain show, and Freemont Street; Saturday night VIP entrance into major Las Vegas nightclub; stop at Stateline Outlet Malls for shopping upon return from Las Vegas (all activities are optional and tour guests can participate in any or all activities that they wish)
- Voucher does not include transportation to the designated pickup locations in each of the cities that the tours depart from in San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and San Francisco; airfare, airline taxes, airline fuel surcharges; passport/visa fees; personal or baggage insurance; meals or drinks; any costs not specified as included
- Guests are limited to 1 piece of carry-on sized luggage per person
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Double Occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $150
- Must be 21+
- Merchant does not allow cancellation once the tour/product is booked; all sales are final
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- In purchasing this tour package the participant agrees to indemnify American Nomadic Tours LLC DBA Expedition America, its suppliers and all other parties associated with the tour against any and all loses, damages, claims, actions, lawsuits, wrongdoing or proceedings that may arise out of or are attributable to the guest’s participation in this tour
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 5, 2014 • Enjoy By December 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms