Majesty in the Mountains at This Canmore Resort
Solara Resort & Spa • Canmore, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Four-star luxury surrounds guests at this resort, where a spa and spacious suites make for a grand getaway.
Set on the border of Banff National Park's East Gate in the Bow River Valley, Canmore, Alberta, is the distance of a skipped rock from some of the best sights in the area. In the winter months, world-class ski runs cut through the peaks while snowshoeing trails allow for mule deer and Rocky Mountain sheep sightings. In the summer, wildflowers bloom on hiking trails overlooking the famed Three Sisters Mountain Range, and downtown's pubs and boutiques make for cozy places to find some shade.
The ultimate home away from home, Solara Resort & Spa brings four-star luxury and spacious, deluxe accommodations into the mountains of Canmore. Solara's self-contained, elegant suites feature full gourmet kitchens and living rooms with flat-screen televisions. Relax there or retreat to the resort's spa, where a sauna, steam room, relaxation lounge, and a fitness centre are yours to enjoy. Once you're perfectly pampered, use one of the resort's complimentary rental bicycles and head out to explore Canmore and the beautiful Bow River Valley.
"It's a sublime wilderness retreat able to offer residents and visitors a genuine sanctuary in the mountains, a place to rejuvenate the soul and invigorate the spirit."-- Business Edge
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 1 - November 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests (1-bedroom) or up to 6 guests (2-bedroom)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Upgrades to a premier suite available for an additional $25 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 5-6, 19-20, 24-25, 2014; October 3-4, 10-12, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings