Originally built as the Escrick parsonage in 1848, the breathtaking Parsonage Hotel & Spa is the answer to the prayers of those looking for a relaxing rural getaway on the outskirts of historic York.
• An overnight stay for two people in an executive room, breakfast, and full use of the hotel spa, is just £79 (up to a £160.15 value); or, extend your stay to two nights for £149 (up to a £300.15 value).
• On arrival you'll be treated to a welcome coffee with petits fours.
• When it's time to break bread, the hotel's Lascelles Restaurant serves classic, seasonal dishes—you will enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine should you choose to enjoy a three-course dinner each.
• A daily full English breakfast is included come morning.
• Head to the Cloisters Spa & Health Club to take advantage of your access to the 16-metre swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, aromatherapy salt room, and fully-equipped gym --you'll even get 20% off all Signature Treatments.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014
The Parsonage Hotel & Spa
One- (£79) or Two-Night (£149) Yorkshire Country House Break for Two with Welcome Coffee and Petit Fours, Daily Breakfast, and Use of Leisure Facilities
up to 51%
popular right now
Knockhill Racing Circuit
One Ticket (£6) or Family Ticket for Two Adults and Two Children (£...£6
Alston House Hotel
One- (£89) or Two-Night (£129) Stay for Two People with Daily Full ...£89
Urban Hair & Beauty
Haircut and Finish£19
Level 1 or Level 2 Usui Reiki Course (£29) or Both (£49)£29
Two-Course Meal for Two with Glass of Sparkling Wine Each£21