You missed it This great deal for Michelin-Starred Galvin La Chapelle is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Michelin-Starred Galvin La Chapelle
Three-Course Michelin Starred Meal with Glass of Champagne for One (£32), Two (£64), or Four (£128)
- Save 45%
- 362 purchased
96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're a devoted follower of fine dining, then you're sure to worship at the feet of today's praise-worthy deal from Michelin-starred Galvin La Chapelle.
• For £32, you can enjoy a heavenly three-course meal and a glass of Pommery Apanage champagne.
• Or, for £64, spread the good news and you and a fellow foodie can tuck into a three-course meal and a glass of champagne each.
• Four people can dine for £128.
• You'll be treated to a starter, main, and dessert from a set LivingSocial menu which features a variety of divine dishes.
• Get things started with a torched fillet of mackerel or a pressed ham hock and fois gras terrine before tucking into mains such as braised Cumbrian beef cheeks with purple sprouting broccoli or pumpkin gnocchi with hazelnuts.
• Dinner wouldn't be dinner without a pudding, so get ready for delights such as apple tart tatin or plum and frangipane tart.
• Opened by acclaimed chef siblings Chris and Jeff Galvin, this elegant Michelin-starred restaurant is situated on Spital Square -- a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
• Visit for lunch Monday to Saturday and selected times for dinner Monday to Sunday. Please note dinner times Wednesday to Saturday start from 9:30 p.m. See fine print for details.
Enjoy By 21 June, 2014