If you're a devoted follower of fine dining, then you're sure to worship at the feet of today's praise-worthy deal from Michelin-starred Galvin La Chapelle.
• For £32, you can enjoy a heavenly three-course meal and a glass of Pommery Apanage champagne.
• Or, for £64, spread the good news and you and a fellow foodie can tuck into a three-course meal and a glass of champagne each.
• Four people can dine for £128.
• You'll be treated to a starter, main, and dessert from a set LivingSocial menu which features a variety of divine dishes.
• Get things started with a torched fillet of mackerel or a pressed ham hock and fois gras terrine before tucking into mains such as braised Cumbrian beef cheeks with purple sprouting broccoli or pumpkin gnocchi with hazelnuts.
• Dinner wouldn't be dinner without a pudding, so get ready for delights such as apple tart tatin or plum and frangipane tart.
• Opened by acclaimed chef siblings Chris and Jeff Galvin, this elegant Michelin-starred restaurant is situated on Spital Square -- a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
• Visit for lunch Monday to Saturday and selected times for dinner Monday to Sunday. Please note dinner times Wednesday to Saturday start from 9:30 p.m. See fine print for details.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 21, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Michelin-Starred Galvin La Chapelle
Three-Course Michelin Starred Meal with Glass of Champagne for One (£32), Two (£64), or Four (£128)
popular right now
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Two-Night Wiltshire Gourmet Getaway for Two with Three-Course Dinne...£199
VIP Package to 'Monty Python Live (mostly) one down, five to go' wi...£99
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
Ten Yoga Classes£29
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39