If you're a devoted follower of fine dining, then you're sure to worship at the feet of today's praise-worthy deal from Michelin-starred Galvin La Chapelle.
• For £32, you can enjoy a heavenly three-course meal and a glass of Pommery Apanage champagne.
• Or, for £64, spread the good news and you and a fellow foodie can tuck into a three-course meal and a glass of champagne each.
• Four people can dine for £128.
• You'll be treated to a starter, main, and dessert from a set LivingSocial menu which features a variety of divine dishes.
• Get things started with a torched fillet of mackerel or a pressed ham hock and fois gras terrine before tucking into mains such as braised Cumbrian beef cheeks with purple sprouting broccoli or pumpkin gnocchi with hazelnuts.
• Dinner wouldn't be dinner without a pudding, so get ready for delights such as apple tart tatin or plum and frangipane tart.
• Opened by acclaimed chef siblings Chris and Jeff Galvin, this elegant Michelin-starred restaurant is situated on Spital Square -- a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
• Visit for lunch Monday to Saturday and selected times for dinner Monday to Sunday. Please note dinner times Wednesday to Saturday start from 9:30 p.m. See fine print for details.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 21, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Michelin-Starred Galvin La Chapelle
Three-Course Michelin Starred Meal with Glass of Champagne for One (£32), Two (£64), or Four (£128)
- from £32