London's theatreland has plenty more to offer than West End plays. For a decadent way to spend the afternoon, head to The Waldorf Hilton near Covent Garden, where for £35 (a £67 value) you and your guest will indulge in a Classic West End afternoon tea for two.
• Enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches, including smoked salmon and cream cheese on brown bread, egg and watercress on basil bread, and ham and mustard on onion bread.
• Delight in a spread of home-made scones with Devonshire clotted cream and strawberry preserve, and delicate home-made pastries.
• Sip on delicious blends of tea, picked from specialist suppliers from around the world.
• You couldn't ask for a more sumptuous setting -- the glamorous hotel screams luxury and it the perfect place for a special afternoon out.
• Valid Monday to Friday.
• Why not gift this deal on Valentine's Day as a treat to look forward to?
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 21 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »