London's theatreland has plenty more to offer than West End plays. For a decadent way to spend the afternoon, head to The Waldorf Hilton near Covent Garden, where for £35 (a £67 value) you and your guest will indulge in a Classic West End afternoon tea for two.
• Enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches, including smoked salmon and cream cheese on brown bread, egg and watercress on basil bread, and ham and mustard on onion bread.
• Delight in a spread of home-made scones with Devonshire clotted cream and strawberry preserve, and delicate home-made pastries.
• Sip on delicious blends of tea, picked from specialist suppliers from around the world.
• You couldn't ask for a more sumptuous setting -- the glamorous hotel screams luxury and it the perfect place for a special afternoon out.
• Valid Monday to Friday.
• Why not gift this deal on Valentine's Day as a treat to look forward to?
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 21, 2014
map & location
The Waldorf Hilton
Afternoon Tea for Two at The Waldorf Hilton
popular right now
Starter, Main Course, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£19) or F...£19
A Weekend Retreat Great for Body and Mind£219
The Happiness Centre
Weight Management Retreat in the East Sussex Countryside£165
So Me Beauty & Wellness
Laser Teeth-Whitening Treatment£69
Seaside Indulgence on The South Coast£75