Everyone has foods that don't agree with them but it's when food decides to have a full blown argument with you that a problem arises. If you've always suspected that you're in a life-long rivalry with certain edibles, see if you can clear the air with online sensitivity tests from BMT Food Tests:
• For £19 (a £44 value) choose a sensitivity test for lactose and dairy.
• Or for the same price opt for a gluten and wheat sensitivity test.
• Or pay £35 (an £88 value) and test for both types of sensitivity.
• Each separate sensitivity test is carried out remotely by the giving of a hair sample -- so no procedures or clinic visit required -- with the results sent to you online.
• The test aims to look at your relationship with specific food groups in both categories -- for example, wheat, oats, rye and barley, and milk, yoghurts, cream, and cheeses -- so you could choose to adapt your diet to suit you.
• All you have to do is fill out a questionnaire and pop it in the post with a small sample of hair and your results should be with you in 21 days.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »