You missed it This great deal for Blackheath Cooks is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Adult Cookery Class (£23) or Kids' Cookery Class for 4-7 Year Olds (£15) or 7-11 Year Olds (Pay £17)
- Save 54%
- 53 purchased
Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
If you'd like to wow family and friends with your culinary skills, then head to Blackheath Cooks and take part in a cookery class.
• For £23 (up to a £50 value) enjoy an adult cookery class -- why not hone your dinner party skills with an Entertaining Made Easy class, or try something a bit different with an Introduction to Sushi and Tempura?
• You'll get to eat what you make and bask in your own glory.
• For classes over £50, simply pay the difference directly to the merchant.
• Alternatively, get the little ones involved with a Mini Munchkin or Munchkin class.
• A two-hour Mini Munchkin class -- suitable for 4-7 year olds -- is £15 (a £30 value).
• A 2½-hour Munchkin class -- suitable for 7-11 year olds -- is £17 (a £35 value).
• There are lots of classes to choose from, such as 'Grow Your Own' where they will sow their own basil seeds to take away, and cook basil, mozzarella, and pepperoni pizza.
• Alternatively, why not pick one of the 'Food from around the World' classes that includes Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and more.
• The classes are the perfect opportunity for kids to get creative in the kitchen and develop their skills, and they'll get to take home what they make.
• Classes take place 24 July to 20 August -- check out a full list here.
• Blackheath Cooks is located on Old Dover Road.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
Enjoy By 27 November, 2014