Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Everyone loves a good old fashioned tradition, and here in Britain we do them well. Indulge in one of the best of them with afternoon tea at The Leonard Hotel, Marble Arch.
• For £22 (a £44 value) two people will enjoy this treat.
• Make it all the more special for £34 (a £68 value) with a 'Royal' afternoon tea for two.
• You'll dig into a sumptuous selection of sandwiches, an assortment of cakes, and scones with clotted cream and jam.
• A variety of teas will quench your thirst -- sip on classic Earl Grey or try peppermint or wild berry.
• A 'Royal' afternoon tea also features a glass of champagne each and mini desserts as well as all the usual treats.
• The boutique hotel is nestled in the heart of central London just a short walk (0.1 miles) from Marble Arch -- Hyde Park on its doorstep.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
Enjoy By 2 January, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Leonard Hotel, Marble Arch
Afternoon Tea for Two (£22) with a Glass of Champagne Each (£34)
enjoy £22 savings
- from £22
up to 50%